• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Can I re-join One card back?

0xShailesh

TF Select
I current own a One Card against FD. They advertised to convert this secured account to unsecured on the basis of usage, when it was launched.

Almost 1.5 years later, after regularly using one card, I sent an email to them asking to convert my card. They got back stating they currently cannot convert secured to unsecured.

So now I have decided to close this FD card for now, but wanted to know if it will be possible to join one card back in the future, as if do they send offers to join after a card is closed? I have a good credit history.

Also I was wondering if getting multiple FD cards of the lowest deposit from different banks and making 1 rupee every month will do any good to my Cibil? Hahah, just a crazy idea.

Okay that's nice, will get it tomorrow then. And will increase FD over time. Would they be fetching CIBIL score though?
I am an active user of IDFC wow for a very long time. I just joined community few minutes ago and I found this thread. Although this thread is dead but still as i know so i thought this reply will help someone in future.

Although in the meantime you knows it already but still i am saying.

You can create Multiple FDs for IDFC wow without a bank account with them but there's limit, i think maximum 3 Fds can be created for IDFC wow. I've created my 2nd FD like 5-6 month ago, then i saw the limits so that's why clearly don't remember how many but yeah there is limit of FDs.

And it doesn't pull CIBIL every time during creations of FDs.