• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Can i apply to second axis card ?

cherryj1988

TF Select
To clarify, I never had a relationship with axis bank earlier. I applied for my first axis card - axis flipkart and got it LTF in the last month.
I want to apply to another while the LTF offer lasts. Can I do it now or wait 3 months ? The problem with the latter is that the LTF offer expires tomorrow !

cherryj1988

TF Select
Also .. though i'm a credit card only customer, i still cant seem to get my customer ID from axis bank. I tried calling them and even by the sms method to find my customer ID but cant find it. Anyone else face this ?

Cardiosniper

TF Select
To clarify, I never had a relationship with axis bank earlier. I applied for my first axis card - axis flipkart and got it LTF in the last month.
I want to apply to another while the LTF offer lasts. Can I do it now or wait 3 months ? The problem with the latter is that the LTF offer expires tomorrow !
Wait 3 months

mukundstud

TF Premier
If you are comfortable with adding a credit enquiry in your CIBIL along with the risk of being rejected for the credit card, then apply for the LTF card through the portal. I am personally comfortable with it. My CIBIL score is around 780 despite many enquiries registered in it. If you want a nearly guaranteed approval, you can apply for another Axis CC on the basis of your existing Axis CC by calling it's customer care. But those cards will not be LTF. You can even try calling customer care right now. They will check your eligibility, and if they think your card is old enough, they will proceed with your application. I initially applied for LTF MyZone CC through portal, but was rejected the next day. Then I applied for Airtel Axis CC and the basis of my LTF Flipkart Axis CC(which is 3-4 months old) through customer care, and it got approved within 2-3 days.

mukundstud

TF Premier
Also .. though i'm a credit card only customer, i still cant seem to get my customer ID from axis bank. I tried calling them and even by the sms method to find my customer ID but cant find it. Anyone else face this ?
I am also a CC only customer of Axis Bank. To get Customer ID, SMS: "CustIDCC <Last 4 digits of your CC>" to 56161600

Don't expect other services like Internet Banking ID or Add on card from Axis Bank. They will ask you to visit their branch and the branch people will make various excuses on why they can't proceed with your request despite being clearly written on the Axis Bank's website that CC only customers are eligible for them. The only silver lining in my case was that the branch staff was polite.