• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Can holding multiple RuPay Select DC/CC let you avail Wellness benefits multiple times?

Crusader4Credit

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Canara Select DC ,Union Bank Select DC And UCO Bank DC Select

But You Should Have Three different Accounts in Rupay Select Website (3 Diff Email And Mobile no As well )
Thanks for the Pro tip bro!
I have applied for a salary a/c with UBI to get their Select DC. Can you share your account type in Canara and UCO for their Select DC? I am also thinking of opening an A/C there.

mr_vasanth

TF Premier

Check this Out As You Are Opening A Salary Account
Seems like the 5% unlimited cashback is only till July 2023. It is not lifetime. I don't think it is wise to move salary account to HSBC for this benefit.

Crusader4Credit

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

But You Should Have Three different Accounts in Rupay Select Website (3 Diff Email And Mobile no As well )
Hey, so I managed to get multiple RuPay Select DCs too. Was wondering if you faced any issues from the RuPay Select Customer Service team while making bookings for the same benefit (eg Spa) across different accounts? Woulnd't I need to give them the same name?

jyothisaiswaroop

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
There are many exceptions to it!

You can't use this card for credit card payments too and reap the 5% cashback, and also the offers by HSBC are very minimal.
Seems like the 5% unlimited cashback is only till July 2023. It is not lifetime. I don't think it is wise to move salary account to HSBC for this benefit.

sahil1033

TF Premier
Both Basic 1000 Rs MAB Account Is Enough

Only in PNB And Baroda You Need 50k Account To Get Select Card So Avoid Them
I visited my PNB branch a few days ago and was told that QAB requirement is 50k and I specifically asked that if I need to change my account variant or only requirement is 50k QAB to which the lady replied that only 50k QAB requirement should be met, no change in account variant.

Now, I always believe that everyone else is dumb at the bank and I should do all the homework. Since you've mentioned about 50k requirement for PNB, is it only the QAB should be 50k or certain savings account variant I should change my account into?

Also, for Union Bank of India, RuPay Select debit card has the lowest AMC ... 2 questions related to it - what is the account type to be opened to get it and is it true that it's FREE for first year and AMC is charged from second year onwards?

I've posted a thread with my plight in case you want to share something extra as well - https://www.technofino.in/community/threads/query-pnb-rupay-select-debit-card.17430/

insight

TF Ace

How did you get them each?
Online or Branch?

What accounts & Fees?

Comparative experience from start to end? i.e A/C opening then DC etc.

Both Basic 1000 Rs MAB Account Is Enough

Only in PNB And Baroda You Need 50k Account To Get Select Card So Avoid Them
Were you offered Select DC at account opening? Or Did you apply for it afterwards via online?

i.e DC matching to minimum account levels?