• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

10% extra gold on 2000, can buy through CC

phildunphy

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
One app lets you buy digital gold using Credit Card, they will close it once they realise given no other apps let’s you do that.

This is the link

They are also running an offer for 2000Rs gold and 10% extra rewards

8ECFCD8F-105B-4BEB-9F87-B6FE04A5CB2C.jpeg

Axis does give reward points weirdly, not sure why. Anyway make hay while sun shines I guess.

Disclaimer: You can’t do instant sell and buy since it will be a loss.
With 1.8% GST while buying and again 3% spot fees , better to hold for a month and then sell it. Or consider it as investment.

Also on that note, does anyone know any mutual fund apps which lets you buy using Credit cards?

phildunphy

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
How safe is the app? Never heard of it
It’s very safe, same VC (314 ventures) who funded Cheq, licious etc are funding these ppl too according to LinkedIn and their official website

kushhh

TF Ace
It shows as financial services/ digital goods i think depending on which wrapper they use, razorpay or other one, but i did points both times
I am also getting razorpay .
So do you think will i get 5% cashback if i transact witch sbi cashback card?

NeerajNegi

TF Premier
One app lets you buy digital gold using Credit Card, they will close it once they realise given no other apps let’s you do that.

This is the link

They are also running an offer for 2000Rs gold and 10% extra rewards

8ECFCD8F-105B-4BEB-9F87-B6FE04A5CB2C.jpeg

Axis does give reward points weirdly, not sure why. Anyway make hay while sun shines I guess.

Disclaimer: You can’t do instant sell and buy since it will be a loss.
With 1.8% GST while buying and again 3% spot fees , better to hold for a month and then sell it. Or consider it as investment.

Also on that note, does anyone know any mutual fund apps which lets you buy using Credit cards?
how it can be loss when you say 10% cashback ?