• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

C2C application using corporate credit card

Asking for a friend, has anyone used a corporate credit card to apply for c2c application? I have a friend who has a hdfc corporate card with 8lakhs limit and another personal card Tata neu card with 2.5 lakh. He wants to use the corporate card to apply for some premium or LTF credit cards to get high credit limit as his salary is on the lower side. Has anyone tried using a corporate card for c2c ? please share your experience and let me know the pros and cons of using a corporate credit card for c2c application.
Also please suggest which cards can he apply for using corporate c2c if possible, preferably LTF.

Abhi5467

TF Premier
Can someone help me plz? I got a call from a normal number from Pune (082376 45898 in Truecaller : Rohan Pune ) asking for documents for HDFC CC on card to card basis against my FK AXIS CC which is 8 months old with 41k limit. They are asking documents on WhatsApp. Is it safe to give documents and is it legit way to get HDFC CC? Can someone verify it as an HDFC employee or is it a scam?

Dr-green69

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Can someone help me plz? I got a call from a normal number from Pune (082376 45898 in Truecaller : Rohan Pune ) asking for documents for HDFC CC on card to card basis against my FK AXIS CC which is 8 months old with 41k limit. They are asking documents on WhatsApp. Is it safe to give documents and is it legit way to get HDFC CC? Can someone verify it as an HDFC employee or is it a scam?
most likely his a 3rd party agent. to confirm u can ask him for his official bank email id and send ur documents there if he says he dont have official id block him go to branch and apply from there. but i dont think hdfc will let u apply on c2c on just 41k limit as last time i asked bank employee told me u need min 50k limit and min 1 year old card

Dr-green69

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Asking for a friend, has anyone used a corporate credit card to apply for c2c application? I have a friend who has a hdfc corporate card with 8lakhs limit and another personal card Tata neu card with 2.5 lakh. He wants to use the corporate card to apply for some premium or LTF credit cards to get high credit limit as his salary is on the lower side. Has anyone tried using a corporate card for c2c ? please share your experience and let me know the pros and cons of using a corporate credit card for c2c application.
Also please suggest which cards can he apply for using corporate c2c if possible, preferably LTF.
as long as i know u cant as corporate card was issued on company's name but still u can call or visit branch to confirm

Abhi5467

TF Premier
most likely his a 3rd party agent. to confirm u can ask him for his official bank email id and send ur documents there if he says he dont have official id block him go to branch and apply from there. but i dont think hdfc will let u apply on c2c on just 41k limit as last time i asked bank employee told me u need min 50k limit and min 1 year old card
Yeah! I was sure that HDFC won't give CC that easily. Also I was skeptical as numerous videos on yt suggest to not give documents online, they might misuse it! Thanks for your response doc🙌. I will try C2C once my limit crosses 1L as it's useless to take 40K limit Or will open a savings account in HDFC and crediting salary there will sure receive some offers! I'm a doctor too, preparing for NEETPG. Just getting started from scratch so that one day have 25-30 cards😂