• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Need credit card on C2C basis

RHH

TF Buzz
Good day Friends
Currently having SBI simply click card with 70000 limit and one card with 5000 limit for basis.
Please suggest which ltf or good credit card I will get on card to card basis. Don't mention Hdfc and axis, other than this please suggest.

akshayhs

TF Ace
Most banks will ask for at least 1 lakh limit on existing card. Maybe try IndusInd Legend you may get.

Reactions: RHH
I have a IDFC Wealth with limit of 980000. Can I apply for a hdfc card on C2C basis? What are the possible cards that I could get? Any recommendation for an agent in Chennai?

elite34700

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi @vijaykumarm C2C with HDFC you can possibly push for DCB card metal variant but other than that you will be stopped at regalia max. But if I were in your place I would get a ICICI with a similar limit C2C and then push for emeralde private metal. Post which that might open doors to infinia if you can find a strong RM/BM.

Hi @vijaykumarm C2C with HDFC you can possibly push for DCB card metal variant but other than that you will be stopped at regalia max. But if I were in your place I would get a ICICI with a similar limit C2C and then push for emeralde private metal. Post which that might open doors to infinia if you can find a strong RM/BM.
Thanks for this recommendation. I already have an amazonpay with 690000 limit and there is an option to upgrade to emerald for a fee. Should I close this amazonpay or apply having it? Which card do you suggest?

cardio_guy

TF Ace
I have amazon ICICI with 10L limit. Which would be good LTF cards to get via C2C? (Talked to an agent and he told I can get HDFC Neu infinity and Regalia LTF. Which other cards can be applied for?) Even those cards with joining and annual fees they are giving LTF when we do C2C basis.
Is C2C safe / Will agents cheat us using our documents? Will they use it for some illegal purpose, if we share them via whatsapp and all? Is it better to go to bank branch and talk to their agent? Asking because many bank branch CC executives don't know much about C2C and all. They are just there to catch customers. I had to teach them about C2C. But outside agents are smarter I feel.