• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Business Regalia vs Regalia

ramirami

TF Select
Between Business Regalia and Regalia, is there any reason to consider one of them as more desirable over the other?

Venky

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Unless its Regalia First, there are no major differences between the two. With Business Regalia you can make your business payments and stuff like that. I have been getting a 500 cashback on my Business regalia for making business payments.

Baki

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Unless its Regalia First, there are no major differences between the two. With Business Regalia you can make your business payments and stuff like that. I have been getting a 500 cashback on my Business regalia for making business payments.
Getting after first year too?

devarshi84

TF Buzz
It is mentioned on the credit card pages.

"You can apply for Priority Pass for self and add on members once you complete minimum 4 retail transactions on your HDFC Bank Regalia Credit Card."

"Effective December 1st, 2023, we’re revising the lounge access feature associated with Regalia Credit Card. Click here for details.
Effective 1st December 2023, we're revising the airport lounge access feature associated with your Regalia Credit Card. Here's how you can avail it now: 1. Spend Rs. 1 Lac or more in a calendar quarter (Jan-Mar | Apr-Jun |Jul-Sept | Oct-Dec) 2. Choose up to 2 complimentary lounge access vouchers as your Quarterly Milestone Benefit via SmartBuy"

Baki

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Currently, business regalia lounge access shows requirement of 4 transactions while regular Regalia requires 1l spend.
4 transaction to apply pp, Otherwise for using pp outside india there is no Transaction sht.
(Personally tried and tested on B regalia add on)

My assumption: The one who go abroad easily spend 1L a quarter. So i hope they will never set any criteria.

devarshi84

TF Buzz
4 transaction to apply pp, Otherwise for using pp outside india there is no Transaction sht.
(Personally tried and tested on B regalia add on)

My assumption: The one who go abroad easily spend 1L a quarter. So i hope they will never set any criteria.
Sht?
So, no transaction requirement like regular Regalia?

Also, did you get Priority Pass access on both primary and supplementary card at the same time?

Baki

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Sht?
So, no transaction requirement like regular Regalia?

Also, did you get Priority Pass access on both primary and supplementary card at the same time?
U have to request via cc, first apply all the add on card then apply one time against all the cards, remember to do 4-5 transactions could be as small as 1 rupee (let them settle after 2-3 days) then apply.