• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Business Loan - Interest Rates at Various Banks/ Rates at which you've got the loan?

BRB

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Greetings, fellow forum members!
I've recently been scouring the forum in search of information on the prevailing interest rates for business loans offered by various banks.
Unfortunately, I haven't come across any comprehensive details on this matter.

If any of you have up-to-date knowledge regarding the current interest rates or have personal experiences securing loans from different banks, I kindly request your input.
By sharing this vital information, we can collectively provide valuable insights to fellow members and gain a clearer understanding of the current lending landscape.

Let's foster a collaborative environment by sharing our experiences, helping one another make informed decisions, and staying abreast of the latest developments in the business loan market.

Thank you in advance for your contributions!

NShah

TF Legend
Contributor
I've recently been scouring the forum in search of information on the prevailing interest rates for business loans offered by various banks.

If any of you have up-to-date knowledge regarding the current interest rates or have personal experiences securing loans from different banks, I kindly request your input.
By sharing this vital information, we can collectively provide valuable insights to fellow members and gain a clearer understanding of the current lending landscape.

Let's foster a collaborative environment by sharing our experiences, helping one another make informed decisions, and staying abreast of the latest developments in the business loan market.

This is money control link
There is mentioned various banks and Nbfc intrest rate on business loan
This may be wrong

BRB

TF Select
VIP Lounge
This is money control link
There is mentioned various banks and Nbfc intrest rate on business loan
This may be wrong
I also noticed different websites providing varying interest rates for business loans. In light of this inconsistency, I thought it would be beneficial to initiate a thread where our fellow members can exchange their personal experiences regarding loan acquisition.
By sharing their specific experiences, including the rates at which they were able to secure loans, we can gain valuable insights and a broader perspective on the matter.

Furthermore, the interest rates can fluctuate over time due to various economic factors.
Therefore, staying up to date with the latest information and comparing offers from multiple sources will help in making informed decisions regarding business loans if you are someone looking for the same.

Priya Karam

TF Buzz
Banker

Hi,
I am working with Axis Bank currently in premium segment. I have connections in loan department who would be able to help you out on this matter. Since loan is a huge topic in itself and detail specific, I would like to conversate with you on this directly over a call or direct message here. Let me know which works for you.

Thanks