• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Budget 2023 - India

R!ppEr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
common man is due for some respite in taxation, and i think it should come in this budget since the general elections are due next year

gurbina

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
It's easier to ask what's not taxable. I have yet to come up with an answer.

Everything is taxed somehow in one way or another, somewhere along the way.

There's no escape, just take the blue pill, file your taxes and move along.

It's easier to ask what's not taxable. I have yet to come up with an answer.

Everything is taxed somehow in one way or another, somewhere along the way.

There's no escape, just take the blue pill, file your taxes and move along.
Simple rule. Every income is taxable unless specifically exempted by the government or Tax laws.

gurbina

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
budget gave some hope, but Nifty has tanked! #adani :(
Has anyone bothered to do some research? I'd like to know what people think of this and what side they're on.

Historically speaking, I'm inclined to think there's indeed foul play whether that's tax evasion, fraud, accounting malpractice, favoritism, cronyism, etc.

The fact Adani shielded behind the flag and India triggered a big red flag. What do you think would make him say that if not his position within the high ranking officials and history with them? Nothing he has done excuses him of any wrong doings, and irregardless of what he has done its a for profit businessman.

I can see lots of people affected by this sadly.

Last edited:

R!ppEr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Has anyone bothered to do some research? I'd like to know what people think of this and what side they're on.

Historically speaking, I'm inclined to think there's indeed foul play whether that's tax evasion, fraud, accounting malpractice, favoritism, cronyism, etc.

The fact Adani shielded behind the flag and India triggered a big red flag. What do you think would make him say that if not his position within the high ranking officials and history with them? Nothing he has done excuses him of any wrong doings, and irregardless of what he has done its a for profit businessman.

I can see lots of people affected by this sadly.
any person or company generating wealth like he did in the last 3 yrs is bound to be via shady practices. one cannot just grow this big this fast being ethical!

prc1990

TF Ace
Does it mean tax for net income/taxable income (post all the deductions) till 600K under old regime, is nill?