• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

BSNL excluded from Axis Ace Reward.

Ekavya

TF Premier
There is 5-6 BSNL connections in my extended family. Mostly the senior members. They depend on me to recharge their number. One of my main reason to get Axis Ace card is to get 5% from this recharges on a monthly basis. But today I realised that BSNL recharge isn't supported by Axis Ace on Gpay. šŸ„²

Last edited:

Rahul098

TF Select
There is 5-6 BSNL connections in my extended family. Mostly the senior members. They depend on me to recharge their number. One of my main reason to get Axis Neo card is to get 5% from this recharges on a monthly basis. But today I realised that BSNL recharge isn't supported by Axis Neo on Gpay. šŸ„²
Try Amazon pay I think you get 5% discount also

pinki

TF Ace
Get amazon gv available at 4-5% off easily šŸ‘
Many offers run by amazon itself for purchasing their gvs which tends to provide good discounts!
O/w if u have sbi cb then šŸ˜…šŸŒš

Strange

TF Legend
There is 5-6 BSNL connections in my extended family. Mostly the senior members. They depend on me to recharge their number. One of my main reason to get Axis Neo card is to get 5% from this recharges on a monthly basis. But today I realised that BSNL recharge isn't supported by Axis Neo on Gpay. šŸ„²
You won't get Ace Card option while doing BSNL recharge in Gpay.

Dā‚¹V

TF Prestige
Use RuPay Platinum DC on Amazon to get 20% off upto 100 p.m.

Valid only on Friday so schedule your bills on Friday.

Gaara

TF Ace
1709352868843.png

If you prefer using ACE for BSNL mobile recharge:
  1. BSNL app Discount on Recharge:
    • Recharge via BSNL Self-care app for amounts over ā‚¹249 to get an instant 2% discount.
  2. Cashback with Ace Card:
    • 2% cashback on the remaining amount with ace card.
For example, I recharged a ā‚¹1499 pack:
After the 2% BSNL discount on Self-care app, I paid ā‚¹1469.02. using ace card. I received ā‚¹29 back.

Close to 4% cashback this way. (Approx: 3.934623082%)

sidp

TF Ace
There is 5-6 BSNL connections in my extended family. Mostly the senior members. They depend on me to recharge their number. One of my main reason to get Axis Ace card is to get 5% from this recharges on a monthly basis. But today I realised that BSNL recharge isn't supported by Axis Ace on Gpay. šŸ„²
If you're not getting option in gpay try bsnl app. It gives 2% discount with some extra offer like extra 3gb net balance. Or use flipkart which used to give 10rs , now 5rs off. Anyway you would get 2% off on ace. So you're not losing much.

1709352868843.png

If you prefer using ACE for BSNL mobile recharge:
  1. BSNL app Discount on Recharge:
    • Recharge via BSNL Self-care app for amounts over ā‚¹249 to get an instant 2% discount.
  2. Cashback with Ace Card:
    • 2% cashback on the remaining amount with ace card.
For example, I recharged a ā‚¹1499 pack:
After the 2% BSNL discount on Self-care app, I paid ā‚¹1469.02. using ace card. I received ā‚¹29 back.

Close to 4% cashback this way. (Approx: 3.934623082%)
Yeah. If Amazon gift card route is not working, then this will be the best option.