• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Bookmyshow Visa Signature 50% off Offer

nitrogenSingh

TF Premier
TF Family
How to get VISA Signature 50% off on Bookmyshow app, it always shows quota full even at 10 am or 4pm, any tips?
I have used it multiple times in previous months. You need to be ready on the payment page 1 minute before i.e. 9:59, as soon as it hits 10:00 you can see the offer, select and make the payment.

Last edited:

Hemang

TF Premier
I have used it multiple times in previous months. You need to be ready on the payment page 1 minute before i.e. 9:59, as soon as it hits 10:00 you can see the offer, select and make the payment.
Sir offer is from Thursday to Sunday. So at Wednesday night after 12 AM, is the offer available to book tickets ? Or not when at 10 we have to book tickets to avail discount ?

RishiKiDev

TF Ace
Sir offer is from Thursday to Sunday. So at Wednesday night after 12 AM, is the offer available to book tickets ? Or not when at 10 we have to book tickets to avail discount ?
Only at 10AM and 4PM that is 1000 hours and 1600 hours in mil timing

Hemang

TF Premier
So only on Thursday morning 10 and evening 4. Not applicable on Friday, Saturday or Sunday ? Or this offer is from Thursday to Sunday at these timings ?
Bhai ek baar to clear kar do ?? aap log jesa bataoge accordingly mujhe plan karna hai. Ye MC sapphiro ne dhokha de rkha hai. I will try to switch to Visa sapphiro.

rimtesh

TF Buzz
What’s the correct way to book using visa signature
I was already on payments page before 10:00, clicked on offer section and the selection field was greyed out so i had to refresh and i entered the card number at 10:00:20 and it showed quota over

Trying using sbi prime visa signature card, tried two times today and it was full within 40 and 20 seconds respectively