• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Booking Emirates through ER points to miles?

MilesMax

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hi All,

Is there any way to redeem emirates from any of the transfer partners from Axis?
I checked Krisflyer, Qatar and United. None of them has Emirates as a partner airline.

Is there a way to somehow ER points to Emirates miles?

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
Hi All,

Is there any way to redeem emirates from any of the transfer partners from Axis?
I checked Krisflyer, Qatar and United. None of them has Emirates as a partner airline.

Is there a way to somehow ER points to Emirates miles?
Not direct but the way thru ITC then MB final to emirates
Net to net u get 5:2

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Not direct but the way thru ITC then MB final to emirates
Net to net u get 3:2
Capped at 60k ITC Green points per year
72k ER to 60k Green points
60k Green points to 90k Marriot Bonvoy
90k Marriot Bonvoy to 30k Emirates Skywards + 5000 Skywards bonus for batch transfer of 60k MB
Net would be 72k ER to 35K Emirates skywards almost 2:1 net in this

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Also if you are into Emirates FFP , I would suggest to take ICICI Emirates Emeralde credit card
Joining and annual is compensated with 10K skywards miles , plus emirates silver tier can be upgraded to gold on spend based
2.5 Skywards miles on every 100 spend
Gets all benefits of emeralde card also like bms , lounge , spa etc

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
Also if you are into Emirates FFP , I would suggest to take ICICI Emirates Emeralde credit card
Joining and annual is compensated with 10K skywards miles , plus emirates silver tier can be upgraded to gold on spend based
Emeralde give’s dreamfolks too rite

CC_Fire

TF Premier
I was looking into ICICI Emirates Emeralde but their 2.5 Points per 100 didnt look exciting enough. This can be achieved via Magnus (ER->ITC->MB->Skywards) at roughly 2.4points per 100. And ERs are more flexible too.

Silver membership is the only thing worth considering i guess.

rohitb

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Capped at 60k ITC Green points per year
72k ER to 60k Green points
60k Green points to 90k Marriot Bonvoy
90k Marriot Bonvoy to 30k Emirates Skywards + 5000 Skywards bonus for batch transfer of 60k MB
Net would be 72k ER to 35K Emirates skywards almost 2:1 net in this
This person maths.

rohitb

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I was looking into ICICI Emirates Emeralde but their 2.5 Points per 100 didnt look exciting enough. This can be achieved via Magnus (ER->ITC->MB->Skywards) at roughly 2.4points per 100. And ERs are more flexible too.

Silver membership is the only thing worth considering i guess.
So get sapphiro instead. If that works. You get silver membership for 1 years and then again if spends are to the tune of 5L IIRC.

bhandchawla

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Do we have any more information on this? Has the transfer partner list updated since the post? Need Emirates miles - let me know the best way if I can convert from some other partner airline/hotel except Marriott

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
You can transfer via Accor. 5:4 to Accor and from there 4:2 to emirates.

so effectively 5:2 for ER to Skywards miles.