• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Book Taj & Other IHCL Hotels on Tata Neu

akash25ch

TF Buzz
RML Group
As the Product Manager for Tata Neu Hotels, I'm reaching out to you for your valuable feedback on our app, especially when it comes to booking stays at IHCL brands like Taj, Ginger, and Vivanta. Your insights are crucial in helping us enhance your travel experience and tailor our offerings to better suit your needs.

Are you currently using the Tata Neu app to book your stays with us? If so, we'd love to hear about your experience! From the booking process to your stay at our properties, your feedback helps us understand what's working well and where we can improve.

Even if you're not using the Tata Neu app, we're interested in hearing from you too! Are you booking IHCL hotels through other sources such as websites like MakeMyTrip or Booking.com? We want to know what factors influence your decision-making process when choosing where to book your accommodations.

Here's what we're offering on the Tata Neu app to sweeten the deal:

• Minimum 10% discount on login: Just for signing in, you'll unlock exclusive discounts on your bookings.
  • Upto 10% NeuCoins earn (No upper cap): For every booking made through Tata Neu, you'll earn NeuCoins equivalent to at least 5% of your booking value. If you have Tata Neu HDFC Infinity card you get 5% more.
  • Special limited-time offer: For the next 30 days, enjoy a flat 25% off on all stays booked through Tata Neu!
But we're not stopping there. We want to know what more we can do to make Tata Neu your go-to platform for booking IHCL hotels. Whether it's additional perks, smoother booking processes, or anything else you can think of, we're all ears.

Your feedback is invaluable to us as we continue to evolve and improve our offerings. So please, take a moment to share your thoughts and suggestions in the comments below. Together, let's make Tata Neu Hotels the ultimate choice for your next getaway!

Happy travels!

• Special limited-time offer: For the next 30 days, enjoy a flat 25% off on all stays booked through Tata Neu!

Room with Beakfast & Lunch/Dinner are not showing 25% discount

• Dark mode UI/X option on app.

akash25ch

TF Buzz
RML Group

Room with Beakfast & Lunch/Dinner are not showing 25% discount

• Dark mode UI/X option on app.
Hi thanks for your reply, we are working on dark mode, should be available next month. On 25% off, we wanted to have this for all but were very restricted by hotels to offer. Though we do regularly give 20-25% off for Breakfast & Lunch/ Dinner like in March it was available

Highh5

TF Buzz
As the Product Manager for Tata Neu Hotels,

Your feedback is invaluable to us as we continue to evolve and improve our offerings. So please, take a moment to share your thoughts and suggestions in the comments below. Together, let's make Tata Neu Hotels the ultimate choice for your next getaway!

Happy travels!
Thank you for starting this thread. I recently got my Tata Neu Inifinity card and spent considerable time on this app. I would like to highlight that the app has improved a lot in the last couple of years. But still, this one particular app tries to do a lot many things within a single UI. I would have liked to see a much more cleaner UI. I found too many carousels on the app which leads to nothing if clicked. Again, the above feedback is provided with good intent. Thank you!