• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

BOB Stopped Giving Rewards on wallet load

Bigde

TF Ace
TF Family
Guys, I loaded Payzapp wallet with Eterna recently and initially the reward points were credited by BOB but to my utter surprise they reversed the rewards points after two days and now the reward point balance is 0. Raised a case with them but it has been more than one week and there has been no response from their side. Has BOB completely stopped giving reward points on Wallet loads? At least regular reward points should have been credited.

Pavan

TF Legend
TF Family
Guys, I loaded Payzapp wallet with Eterna recently and initially the reward points were credited by BOB but to my utter surprise they reversed the rewards points after two days and now the reward point balance is 0. Raised a case with them but it has been more than one week and there has been no response from their side. Has BOB completely stopped giving reward points on Wallet loads? At least regular reward points should have been credited.
Hi they might be recovering for some other transactions .. i had reversal when enquired they said in 19th century they had accidentally credited 5X for a restaurant which is not eligible hence they have reversed. I had called them

ak93

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Not this month , I am observing it since
a quite long time.

Earlier, for a few wallet load txns, Paytm tagged Utility or Travel MCC, while doing wallet load via Third Party apps or Paytm itself.
I got ER for paytm load. Got PAYTM merchant. It was suprising considering i was not getting this merchant for any amount more than 3k. And I got this merchant in first try that day for a 15k load!

From RP page in app:

Credit Card Partner
5 MAY 23'
PAYTM,NOIDA,IN

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
I got ER for paytm load. Got PAYTM merchant. It was suprising considering i was not getting this merchant for any amount more than 3k. And I got this merchant in first try that day for a 15k load!

From RP page in app:

Credit Card Partner
5 MAY 23'
PAYTM,NOIDA,IN
Only a few txns still getting tagged with MCC other than Wallet Load.