• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

which card among these, rewards for wallet loads? (phonepe)

vysakh

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
With all the frequent devaluations, surcharges and other changes in rewarding structures, I've lost track of who rewards for wallet loads or at least considers it for any milestone benefits. Though I try to use cards everywhere, not everyone accepts it, especially when the transaction value is less than 100 and so have to resort to UPI. Most merchants around me are on PhonePe and so if I can use PhonePe wallet, it might be beneficial to use a CC to load the wallet, if the card gives some sort of reward for the wallet load. Noticed that PhonePe is charging 2% + GST for the load, so if anyone rewards more than it, it'll sweeten the deal.

I'm looking at something like only 1000 Rs a month.

1. Axis Magnus
2. HDFC DCB
3. IDFC Wealth
4. SBI SimplyClick
5. BOB Eterna
6. Kotak Zen Signature

ltf4ever

TF Ace
With all the frequent devaluations, surcharges and other changes in rewarding structures, I've lost track of who rewards for wallet loads or at least considers it for any milestone benefits. Though I try to use cards everywhere, not everyone accepts it, especially when the transaction value is less than 100 and so have to resort to UPI. Most merchants around me are on PhonePe and so if I can use PhonePe wallet, it might be beneficial to use a CC to load the wallet, if the card gives some sort of reward for the wallet load. Noticed that PhonePe is charging 2% + GST for the load, so if anyone rewards more than it, it'll sweeten the deal.

1. Axis Magnus
2. HDFC DCB
3. IDFC Wealth
4. SBI SimplyClick
5. BOB Eterna
6. Kotak Zen Signature
i think DCB considers it for milestone benefits, but no rewards..
idfc wealth gives rewards, but wont beat the 2% and gst.

sgoyal9

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Amex also gives points for wallet loads. I have tried on Paytm, and got the appropriate amount of points. Pretty sure they consider it for the milestone benefits as well.

Tried with Amex Platinum Travel. Just be careful as the wallet app might charge a bit more convenience fee for Amex.

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge

1. Axis Magnus
2. HDFC DCB
3. IDFC Wealth
4. SBI SimplyClick
5. BOB Eterna
6. Kotak Zen Signature
Option 3 u can consider but use it after 30k spends cross then only u will get 2.5%