• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

BoB Eterna LTF Welcome benefits???

aamaadmi

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Hi guys, received BoB Eterna. Cust care confirmed it as LTF over call.

Now, what are the welcome benefits that I need to avail? Any welcome spend milestone benefits as well?

Please inform me. Also, new t&c comes into effect on Nov 15th. How many days will a transaction using BoB CC takes to get settled on unbilled transaction section?

For which cases, BoB Eterna is still best?

cc: @TechnoFino @bhavyegoel @helloworld

aamaadmi

TF Select
VIP Lounge
2 days at most

Two milestones - one is yearly spends of 5L and one is 50k spends in first 60 days (first year of card issuance)
Will I get 10k bonus points even though the card is LTF for me and I didn't pay any fee? Also, can I pay rent today and it will show up before 15th in unbilled?

Also, there's some gym or other membership voucher right? How to get that? Any other such vouchers?

Slayer

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Will I get 10k bonus points even though the card is LTF for me and I didn't pay any fee? Also, can I pay rent today and it will show up before 15th in unbilled?

Also, there's some gym or other membership voucher right? How to get that? Any other such vouchers?
Did not claim the fitpass pro voucher and there is PayTM 1+1 on movies

I think you can try doing it and not sure about the 10k bonus points milestone

maverick

TF Premier

Now, what are the welcome benefits that I need to avail? Any welcome spend milestone benefits as well?

Please inform me. Also, new t&c comes into effect on Nov 15th. How many days will a transaction using BoB CC takes to get settled on unbilled transaction section?

How you get it LTF?

bhavyegoel

TF Premier
TF Family
Chief Editor
Sr Moderator

Check the article on the website. Everything given their. Card is not good to hold anymore.

Akshay9512

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

How did you get LTF ?

rajgopalsinghal

TF Premier

Claiming fitpass voucher is easy. Just scan the QR which you received with card

How did you apply this card LTF ? can you give exact steps ?

Do you have any other cards like SBI Cashback, HDFC Millennia then not much useful.

Few places:

- Amazon gift card (must be with that 3.33% amazon cashback) = overall ~7%
(useful for amazon shopping, amazonpay [ mobile recharge, electricity, Gas, Uber, Swiggy, Online Sites supported )
- International Spends = ~1.4%
- Paytm Wallets = ~3.75% (still testing for after 15th Nov changes, sometimes working and sometimes failing)
- Paytm movies Buy1 Get1 (up-to 250)
- Amazon gift card (must be with that 3.33% amazon cashback) = overall ~7% how ?

These type of vouchers available when you use amazon for your daily transactions.
Min. 3.33% + your card feature (Note: If they mention amazonpay UPI then it is only UPI).
got it thanks ..