• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

BOB Credit Cards- Select or Premier? Which one to Opt for?

Shraaj

TF Premier
Hi.

I have a Query Regarding these two popular variants of BOB Cards! Select and Premier

Please Anyone Comment down their views!

I have -
1. Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card - 75k
2. SBI Max Credit Card - 34k
3. BOB Select Credit Card - 40k

Just wanted to know the difference

Solution
Hi.

I have a Query Regarding these two popular variants of BOB Cards! Select and Premier

Please Anyone Comment down their views!

I have -
1. Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card - 75k
2. SBI Max Credit Card - 34k
3. BOB Select Credit Card - 40k

Just wanted to know the difference
Premiere!
*If they don't upgrade your card from select to premiere then ask them to convert it to MasterCard for domestic lounge access benefits
Screenshot_20220702-141731_Brave.jpg

Paras Jain

TF Premier
yea bhai... doing that only but it seems they have formed a new policy now that no upgrade/change of variant for 1 year atleast...everyone replies the same...even via twitter. After sending them 7-8 new emails, I have stopped mailing them now :)
same here. I keep getting the same reply about 1 year waiting time. This is frustrating

• Sad
Reactions: BMR

nigameash

TF Select
Contributor
VIP Lounge
But which variant you will get in premier is never guaranteed. I wanted the Rupay variant and they gave me visa and now refusing to change the variant for a year. So here I am sitting with this useless card that I am never going to use.

How long did it take to get the new variant including all the back and forth email/phone interactions?

anonymuos

TF Ace
If u want rupay card then only go for premier..... As 5x rewards are not getting credited due to mcc issues...
For normal transactions select is better as it gives 5x rewards in all online transactions.i. E 1.25%( no mcc issues)... .. Upto 1000 points per month....

P. S - I hold rupay premier
BOB Select also has MCC issues. For online phone purchase from Flipkart worth 12K, BOB gave 1X RPs due to wrong MCC used by Flipkart of Apparel and Accessory Shops.

avikrish

TF Select
BOB Select also has MCC issues. For online phone purchase from Flipkart worth 12K, BOB gave 1X RPs due to wrong MCC used by Flipkart of Apparel and Accessory Shops.
Bob states the below, what does that mean, who gets an Bob ltf ?

Fee​

*Please note - Joining/Annual fee waiver is applicable only to non-delinquent credit cardholders.