• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

BOB charged ₹354 for Rupay Platinum debit card instead of ₹50

Dexter

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I read that card issuance fee is ₹50 for Rupay Platinum debit card. But the charged me ₹354
1666259131748.png

pprakash11

TF Prestige
They're right there's some msg in my mail in August mentioning revised fee of cards and other services as well as MAB also they hiked to double for metro i think.

Refer to this and under this link, visit Digital Banking Product Related Charges!!

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge

Refer to this and under this link, visit Digital Banking Product Related Charges!!
yes see at Debit Card Issuance Fees Rs. 300/- (w.e.f. 08.07.2022) add GST to this pls.
Why 1st Year Free & Second Year onwards Rs 300/- (w.e.f. - 08.08.2022) since they charge issuance in 1st year.

mail2jampa

TF Buzz
I read that card issuance fee is ₹50 for Rupay Platinum debit card. But the charged me ₹354
1666259131748.png
I have some doubts
I am asking bcz , I want to know time gap for debiting issuance charges by bank from applying date / delivery date
so please kindly answer below 2 queries.

1) How you applied the card online or bank visit or internet banking or mobile app ????
2)when were Issuance Charges debited from your account ----
Immediately after/while placed dc request (or)
During transit/shipping of card (or)
After delivery of card (or)
After activating card and on same day (or)
After some months of using card

please answer my questions correctly sir.

Strange

TF Legend
Card issuance charges have been revised for Platinum cards w.e.f. 01-08-2022..
Platinum Cards will bear an Issuance charges of ₹300+GST
When do they charge Rupay Platinum debit card issuance fee in a newly opened account? If we block the debit card after issuance, will they not charge the issuance fee?

yobro

TF Select
Sattire hai bhai, bhed chaal pe toh chalenge sab !!
Recently AU BANK reduced many services like interest rates are debit card charges hike.
I believe this is happening because of their merger with Fincare bank as because of this merger they have achieved their two years of growth in just a few months so they don't need to provide anything lucrative to consumers anymore.