• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Bob card every time needed documents issue

Hello tecno fino
I applied multiple times Bob credit card but needed few documents am all ready uploaded documents application fill up time but again ask me
Am applied card to card basis i have ICICI bank credit card limit 420000 but what's issue I don't know plz help

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Hello tecno fino
I applied multiple times Bob credit card but needed few documents am all ready uploaded documents application fill up time but again ask me
Am applied card to card basis i have ICICI bank credit card limit 420000 but what's issue I don't know plz help
Issue is icici credit card ..

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
what documents do they ask? I am also thinking C2C, else will wait for ITR Update.
Almost every single legal document you hold , including but not limited to,
your
1) Ration card,
2) Milk booth card,
3) Metro card etc..
These are not just related to you..they may require from all of your family tree members...
Just for fun 😁 !!
Take it easy..

Last edited:

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Almost every single legal document you hold including but not limited to your
1)Ration card,
2)milk booth card,
3) metro card etc..
These are not just related to you..they may require from all of your family tree..
Just for fun 😁 !!
Take it easy..
To add to this
1 your Instagram
Your Facebook
Your gf details
Your x details
Birth certificate from the Og nurse who handled you

Nishan11

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
if you have applied C2C, just send them front & back of card masking CVV only. And one month statement of your other bank card statement which you mentioned.

Physical verification outcome decides the chance of approval.

I got eterna this month by sending this only. ( Adhar & PAN too ).

Cc_creditguy

TF Premier
Guyz , I have doubt today and agent came for verification for Bob card, but few weeks back they told that application is rejected. I mail them to reconsider my application. it's a sudden surprise that today they contacted me for application verification. What is the chance of approval of this application

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Guyz , I have doubt today and agent came for verification for Bob card, but few weeks back they told that application is rejected. I mail them to reconsider my application. it's a sudden surprise that today they contacted me for application verification. What is the chance of approval of this application
99.90098843200006531% ;)
PS: You will get your card.. they reconsidered your request..

Last edited:
Almost every single legal document you hold , including but not limited to,
your
1) Ration card,
2) Milk booth card,
3) Metro card etc..
These are not just related to you..they may require from all of your family tree members...
Just for fun 😁 !!
Take it easy..
Have you got approval message?

• Hehe
Reactions: SSV

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Got bro thank , for how long they take to dispatch the card , and then can I able to view card via app ??
first let the card be approved..
then you can think about dispatch and VC..
Based on the other users feedback it can take anytime between 2 to 20 days...

Last edited:
if you have applied C2C, just send them front & back of card masking CVV only. And one month statement of your other bank card statement which you mentioned.

Physical verification outcome decides the chance of approval.

I got eterna this month by sending this only. ( Adhar & PAN too ).
If possible your side plz help