• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Refund issue with BOB PREMIER RUPAY CARD

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
s small so not thinking too much
Which post? , anyway amount is small so not thinking too much but am scared what if big amount transaction got failed and I didn't get the refund on time then how will I pay for it . ICICI CC is useless , they keep saying u will get refund in 30 days and I am also unable to raise dispute through I mobile

if you want your money, you have to raise the dispute.
You can raise the dispute by calling CC and aski them to trnasfer to CC dispute team.. there you can raise. That was how I did..

My Rs300 transaction got failed on Icici coral rupay done via Gpay, After disputing the transaction with Icici, Bank provided me temporary credit of same amount so that I do not required to pay bill. But it is more than a month refund is not credited till now.

According to bank, It will take upto 9 weeks to get it solved.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
My Rs300 transaction got failed on Icici coral rupay done via Gpay, After disputing the transaction with Icici, Bank provided me temporary credit of same amount so that I do not required to pay bill. But it is more than a month refund is not credited till now.

According to bank, It will take upto 9 weeks to get it solved.
Yes, all the above is correct.. I too didn't get any actual refund...Lets wait and see how this story unfolds

techhdate

TF Premier
guys today i had a payment of 180 failed on bob snapdeal rupay card on upi transaction via cred..but the amount got deducted .the failed transaction is not shown on cred
i cant seem to find the dispute option on bob card app...advice needed on further steps