• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

BoB Application Status Blunder

StanRoute66

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
So , I applied on 2nd April (Saturday) . Did VKYC on 4th April (Monday) after Rescheduling it from Saturday .
But when I track my Application Status , it shows : 1649698867842.png
It has been 1 week from Vkyc and it is showing the same , that VKYC is Pending .
Is this Normal ? As few Members pointed out that , BoB is not real-time in it's Status Reporting .

I also Contacted CRM and they told me that , " With reference to your email for status of application, we would like to inform you that your application is pending for completing VKYC from your side. Request you to complete VKYC with the link send to you on your email and confirm for early processing of your application. "

Whom should I believe ? and what solution next ?

mgforce

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I applied for BOB Card in Feb'22 and can confirm that their application status page is super erratic.

It doesn't work many a times, throws error like application no. is incorrect etc.

But I had no such issues like you...for me the complete application process followed by VKYC was super smooth

StanRoute66

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I applied for BOB Card in Feb'22 and can confirm that their application status page is super erratic.

It doesn't work many a times, throws error like application no. is incorrect etc.

But I had no such issues like you...for me the complete application process followed by VKYC was super smooth
My application is also smooth (VKYC Done as well) , its just that the application status is erratic as you correctly told .