• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Bigbasket temporarily disabled on Tata neu app for me.

gurubhai

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Some internal issue is happening with them for sure.
  1. Earlier when I use to order, i always get next day slots for delivery. From last 2-3 weeks, hardly any next day slot is available. I order from BB every 3-4 days.
  2. They stopped bb daily services as well in my area now.
  3. I always ask them to take back the cardboard boxes in which fruits are delivered (As they themself reuse them) but they won't take it. But yesterday the delivery guy asked if we have spare boxes as there is shortage with them xD
  4. All vegetable and fruits always use to have a tag on them mentioning name and weight of the product. From last 3 weeks, they are just delivering it in polybags/paperbags and no name and weight is mentioned.

Some internal issue is happening with them for sure.
  1. Earlier when I use to order, i always get next day slots for delivery. From last 2-3 weeks, hardly any next day slot is available. I order from BB every 3-4 days.
  2. They stopped bb daily services as well in my area now.
  3. I always ask them to take back the cardboard boxes in which fruits are delivered (As they themself reuse them) but they won't take it. But yesterday the delivery guy asked if we have spare boxes as there is shortage with them xD
  4. All vegetable and fruits always use to have a tag on them mentioning name and weight of the product. From last 3 weeks, they are just delivering it in polybags/paperbags and no name and weight is mentioned.
Guess what - everyone is shopping on BB/jiomart/other mart for ease of use - nobody wants to go to market and buy things - shortage was bound to happen. In that Rewards league came - many more people started shopping on BB

maheshspanicker

TF Premier
Just search any grocery item in the search bar and then you will be able to access bb. I just placed an order.
I can confirm this. BB was not working since yesterday night and is showing back soon if you try clicking grocery. But if you search item, then you would get the option to add to BB. I couldn't access BB Now, but was able to place an order for tomorrow. Hopefully, it'll be delivered.

paresh22

TF Ace
Now the Grocery icon shifted from second place to sixth place and still saying "Back soon".
Even though we can search grocery and enter into BigBasket interface, for me my address is showing as "??????" but pincode is showing correct.

karanssh

TF Premier
Contributor
VIP Lounge
If the entire cause of this tech issues at tata neu backend, it has been 24 hours! This is such poor planning for an with so many daily users. I wonder if they even have someone on call to fix issues like this