• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Big Expense incoming - Any suggestion for a new card

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Use Amex to transfer through Mobiqwik and transfer directly to their Kesari Bank account.You spend 2920/- per lac but save 1%, as no credit card swiped. So, you pay 1.9% effectively and hit Plat travel milestone of 4 lacs and get 48000 points and Taj Voucher worth 10k.

If you can negotiate and squeeze Kesari for 1% further discount saying you will make entire payment upfront.. You are sorted
@DrTS u can look at this also

hrish88

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Use Amex to transfer through Mobiqwik and transfer directly to their Kesari Bank account.You spend 2920/- per lac but save 1%, as no credit card swiped. So, you pay 1.9% effectively and hit Plat travel milestone of 4 lacs and get 48000 points and Taj Voucher worth 10k.

If you can negotiate and squeeze Kesari for 1% further discount saying you will make entire payment upfront.. You are sorted
how much MobiKwik charge for amex wallet load and for bank transfer?

DrTS

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Wallet load is interesting but it didnt come up coz of the higher charges. So Effectively, its 1.9% vs 1%. Anyways I just need around 1.5L to hit my amex milestone. So maybe a mix of all.

Whilst also thinking about atlas/yes reserve as my cards portfolio is just Amex/SBI/HDFC(Regalia+Neu)/Kotak White/APay.