• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

#BHIMPeAsliFaydaHai - BHIM app offers for UPI and RuPay Credit Card UPI

D₹V

TF Prestige
I'm trying to use the cancellation trick. But Zomato sends the request to Bhim and starts a timer of 5 minutes. After those 5 minutes it gets cancelled on Bhim. Any advice on how to utilise this trick?
Go to UPI PIN page & then cancel from Zomato.

And then pay.

But risk is associated. Order might confirm unknowingly.

#aniket

TF Ace
I'm trying to use the cancellation trick. But Zomato sends the request to Bhim and starts a timer of 5 minutes. After those 5 minutes it gets cancelled on Bhim. Any advice on how to utilise this trick?
Why are you waiting for 5 mins as soon as the request is sent, cancel on Zomato, surprisingly you will find the request is still available on Bhim, so you should pay it fast.

ankurarora898

TF Select
I tried on coupl with two cards, amount got debited but the transaction failed and reversed.The terms say they won't count for reversals.Will this transaction be eligible?

Harsha896

TF Premier
Guys I don't know if this can be used to abuse other rupay offers going on or not but this offer I used to pay my postaid loan and got CB.
I ordered today on swiggy using Simpl(pay later app but not reported on CIBIL with very less limit- ~5k). I prepaid the amount on simpl using BHIM UPI with my rupay CC and got 30 cashback(used up the 100 cb offers already). not sure of the mcc, maybe anyone can find out.

Screenshot_2024-01-27-19-26-05-00_e4c1cb095b567267d5d1f8fb96ab0b79.jpg

cooldude74

TF Select
Guys I don't know if this can be used to abuse other rupay offers going on or not but this offer I used to pay my postaid loan and got CB.
I ordered today on swiggy using Simpl(pay later app but not reported on CIBIL with very less limit- ~5k). I prepaid the amount on simpl using BHIM UPI with my rupay CC and got 30 cashback(used up the 100 cb offers already). not sure of the mcc, maybe anyone can find out.

Screenshot_2024-01-27-19-26-05-00_e4c1cb095b567267d5d1f8fb96ab0b79.jpg
Wow, this is brand new information. Has anyone found out the MCC for this?