• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best Way to use SC Ultimate Credit Card

sandesh

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
It was the there a couple of months back. Need to check the same timely.
I see, at the moment, there's none.

Also, If I'm not mistaken, SC doesn't bring back the GV brand once it's gone... (Just like once tanishq, croma, Myntra, bluestone, Vijay sales, etc. were available... And once they went OOS, they never came back)

jk51

TF Premier
I see, at the moment, there's none.

Also, If I'm not mistaken, SC doesn't bring back the GV brand once it's gone... (Just like once tanishq, croma, Myntra, bluestone, Vijay sales, etc. were available... And once they went OOS, they never came back)
If that would had been the case food redemption vouchers such as BBQ nation, Cafe Coffe Day wouldn’t had come back. Even ITC and Mariott vouchers were not available a while back now they are. Catalogue is dynamic one can’t wait eternally for brands to come back. Best option is always the one to choose from what is available (to avoid losing that option as well if it gets out of stock and again await the same). If the requirement is not urgent and one can wait it out then that’s a different issue.

raghumahajan

TF Select
After reading all the posts in the threads, I am more confused about the network issuer of SC Ultimate. I have currently MC World.
Should I ask the bank to convert it into VISA Infinite? What are the benefits more than MC World?
Also, all geeks in the TF community say that MC has a better lounge network than VISA.

Can we upgrade to MC Elite?

RupayMan

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
After reading all the posts in the threads, I am more confused about the network issuer of SC Ultimate. I have currently MC World.
Should I ask the bank to convert it into VISA Infinite? What are the benefits more than MC World?
Also, all geeks in the TF community say that MC has a better lounge network than VISA.

Can we upgrade to MC Elite?
No visa infinite for now, they are issuing only MC