• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best way to use Magnus welcome voucher of Rs 10000 from TataCliq - Gold Coins

kushal

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I find that the best way to use the welcome voucher is first getting the TataCliq one instead of flights.
The best use of TataCliq vouchers is on gold coins.

You can purchase a 2grms 22kt coin for Rs 10400 approx (10400-10000 voucher= 400rs to be paid)
Originally the gold from retail shop would have costed you 4800/grm + 3% gst= 9900 approx.

Here you only end up losing Rs 500 from this voucher and you can also sell the gold later. In all the other options you would not be able to use most coupons and bank offers with this voucher. So gold is the best option.

Rajagopalan

TF Buzz
I received my Magnus card and activated it yesterday. Also done some transactions yesterday. When will my Welcome Benefit be available for me.?

When I access https://axismagnusbenefits.thriwe.com/web/home, and try to Login, it says
"Please enter your registered Mobile No.
For any issues, queries or assistance - reach out to customer support options given below."

Anybody elase faced this before.?

Should I wait for a while before the welcome benefits are activated.?

NikunjP

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I received my Magnus card and activated it yesterday. Also done some transactions yesterday. When will my Welcome Benefit be available for me.?

When I access https://axismagnusbenefits.thriwe.com/web/home, and try to Login, it says
For any issues, queries or assistance - reach out to customer support options given below."

Should I wait for a while before the welcome benefits are activated
I received SMS from Thriwe within 2 days after card received. However welcome voucher was generated only after 48 hours of first bill payment.

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
I

Should I wait for a while before the welcome benefits are activated.?
I am facing the same issue since a week.
Were you able to resolve it ?

Customer care is also clueless.

Also can anyone confirm if voucher can be used to buy gold coins from Tata CliQ with any trick , otherwise I will opt for flight ticket that will be better than buying those overpriced products from Tata cliq

Venky

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Also can anyone confirm if voucher can be used to buy gold coins from Tata CliQ with any trick , otherwise I will opt for flight ticket that will be better than buying those overpriced products from Tata cliq
Add something else in the cart too. It can be of any value. Then you’ll be able to use the 10k balance.

Rajagopalan

TF Buzz
I

I am facing the same issue since a week.
Were you able to resolve it ?

Customer care is also clueless.

1). I Spoke to Customer Care and what I was informed was that, Welcome Benefit will be triggered only after the bill which has Joining fee is paid.(Which is ultimately the payment for first statement is recorded).

Once the payment is done, Axis wil be sending the our Mobile Number to thriwe and only after that our account will be created in Thriwe.

So, We got to wait till first statement getting generated.

Atleast I'm believing it and waiting now.

2). Regarding the Tata CliQ Gold, I'm not sure.... We got to wait until someone who used it recently confirms it.

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
1). I Spoke to Customer Care and what I was informed was that, Welcome Benefit will be triggered only after the bill which has Joining fee is paid.(Which is ultimately the payment for first statement is recorded).

Once the payment is done, Axis wil be sending the our Mobile Number to thriwe and only after that our account will be created in Thriwe.

So, We got to wait till first statement getting generated.

Atleast I'm believing it and waiting now.

2). Regarding the Tata CliQ Gold, I'm not sure.... We got to wait until someone who used it recently confirms it.
Bill generation is not required
After getting card we need to call concierge, they will send us the link and the link will be active post 48 hours of first transaction

My user was activated today and I used the Tata cliq voucher to buy 2 gm gold and 1 sock worth 139
Without adding non jewellery it was not allowing us to use the Tata click cash , once you add a non gold product then it allowed to use cliq cash