• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best way to pay HDFC credit card bill for cashback (Nov 2023)

eshwar_six

TF Buzz
There is some issue for viewing reward points on NetBanking from past few days. Is there any other method?
You can also check in HDFC mobile app
Savings Account >
Show account details >
View card details >
N click Show more your ESP debit card reward point

Attachments

• IMG_20231202_162132.jpg
    IMG_20231202_162132.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 41

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Anyway to pay HDFC CC Bill with HDFC Easy Shop Platinum card and get cashback? Earlier Mobikwik used to work but it stopped working from October
Any procedure to get cashback for hdfc credit card bill payment, I have easy shop debit card but not valuable for payment of hdfc card bill

James

TF Ace
Any procedure to get cashback for hdfc credit card bill payment, I have easy shop debit card but not valuable for payment of hdfc card bill
No way as of now. If mobikwik fetched your bill amount, you can use FULLPAY code to get 1% cashback upto 100

You can check other apps for their cashback offers

TF Select
VIP Lounge
No way as of now. If mobikwik fetched your bill amount, you can use FULLPAY code to get 1% cashback upto 100

You can check other apps for their cashback offers
Better to pay with cred/from bank itself for instant adjustment

sabya123

TF Buzz
Hi All, have been reading the posts in this community to figure out how to get 1% cashback for HDFC CC bills. Please let me know if my understanding is correct:

1. ES platinum+mobikwik no more gets you 1%.

2. With HDFC Millennia, I can get upto 400/- by either wallet loading paytm (1%) or CC bill pay using mobikwik (2.5%).

3. Another nice option is RBL signature+ with Mobikwik bill pay (can get waiver for annual fee with 3L CC bill payment). Considering this since Millennia takes few months to post cashback.

Can someone confirm if mobikwik bill pay and paytm wallet load still working for Millennia cashback in point 2. Also, any suggestion is welcome.

PS- not interested in Indusind tiered cashback

imdjay

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Why do I feel, I have seen each and every question in some other thread?
Oh yes! it's been discussed multiple times.
@sabya123 if you have gone through other posts. why don't you try asking the questions there in the same thread instead of creating your own again?

TheMentalist

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hi All, have been reading the posts in this community to figure out how to get 1% cashback for HDFC CC bills. Please let me know if my understanding is correct:

1. ES platinum+mobikwik no more gets you 1%.

2. With HDFC Millennia, I can get upto 400/- by either wallet loading paytm (1%) or CC bill pay using mobikwik (2.5%).

3. Another nice option is RBL signature+ with Mobikwik bill pay (can get waiver for annual fee with 3L CC bill payment). Considering this since Millennia takes few months to post cashback.

Can someone confirm if mobikwik bill pay and paytm wallet load still working for Millennia cashback in point 2. Also, any suggestion is welcome.

PS- not interested in Indusind tiered cashback
Similar query : https://www.technofino.in/community...credit-card-bill-for-cashback-nov-2023.20216/