• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best Way to pay Credit Card Bill

kushal

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Guys I am redacting this post as I have been asked by the bank for non disclosure as mentioned in TnCs else my account would be suspended. They had asked me to remove this as this violates the TnC related to not getting reward points for CC payments.

Last edited by a moderator:

hks789

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Anyone tried to redeem the points received?

Mine is showing an error that it cannot be redeemed as cashback. Visit indus moments for redeeming them.
But in indus moment, when I enter first 6 digits of dc. It again shows an error says card number doesn't matches card type 😑

Mine is showing an error that it cannot be redeemed as cashback. Visit indus moments for redeeming them.
But in indus moment, when I enter first 6 digits of dc. It again shows an error says card number doesn't matches card type 😑
Yes redeemed twice, no issues. Cashback credited instantly.

satviksehgal

TF Premier

Same issue with me

ARV

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge

Same issue with me
You cannot claim in the app, you will need to login to net banking and on the left click on Manage Relationship> Manage Debit Card > Redeem Points. Sometimes you get an error, just try of a couple of times or after some time. You can redeem the points minimum 500 & multiples of 100 for my account variant ( Partner ) PS: You can go to Card>Debit Card > redeem points also but it mostly fails

satviksehgal

TF Premier
You cannot claim in the app, you will need to login to net banking and on the left click on Manage Relationship> Manage Debit Card > Redeem Points. Sometimes you get an error, just try of a couple of times or after some time. You can redeem the points minimum 500 & multiples of 100 for my account variant ( Partner ) PS: You can go to Card>Debit Card > redeem points also but it mostly fails
Yes done the exact same thing. Still the same issue.

hks789

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
👏 Awesome. Thanks a lot, bro.
This worked, got cashback instantly for my Partner account debit card.

Same issue with me

Try out this

Reactions: ARV

satviksehgal

TF Premier
I
👏 Awesome. Thanks a lot, bro.
This worked, got cashback instantly for my Partner account debit card.

Try out this
I meant the cashback thing works but redemption for things against points on that moments website doesn't, shows the card as invalid etc.

I have the visa infinite pioneer debit card. Just 0.5% reward rate with it.

Subhajeet

TF Select
in hdfc bill pay getting two option for kotak bank one is kotak mahindra bank credit card and other otak bank credit card which one to be choosen for the kotak mahindra bank credit card are they same or any difference in one billpay logo is attached as well.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    264.2 KB · Views: 23

TheMentalist

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
in hdfc bill pay getting two option for kotak bank one is kotak mahindra bank credit card and other otak bank credit card which one to be choosen for the kotak mahindra bank credit card are they same or any difference in one billpay logo is attached as well.
choose the one where only card number needs to be submitted, instead of mobile number

TheMentalist

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
If it goes that way then u r lucky
Nowadays if u see any new cards added they are taking time upto 2 weeks to approve
So it’s happening thoroughly back end validation
It's not luck, that's what happens generally, and 2 weeks is a very long time to approve & there's no backend validation
Only initial 2 hrs automated freeze is there for every new card, after which you can start paying bills irrespective of the status shown

TheMentalist

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I got verification call next day of adding four cards in billpay. He just asked if i added these or not. So, i just simply said yes and they got verified.
They had called me as late as 4 days after adding the cards, and by that time I had already paid all the bills (credited to CC instantly / next day)
So it's got nothing to do with verification of billers