• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best Way to pay Credit Card Bill

kushal

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Guys I am redacting this post as I have been asked by the bank for non disclosure as mentioned in TnCs else my account would be suspended. They had asked me to remove this as this violates the TnC related to not getting reward points for CC payments.

Last edited by a moderator:

JimCarrey

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Join accounts, Please explain it a bit if you have time, will it count as add on member or comes under same members cust id. & if both holders already have account, they could still open joint ? Offline or online?
My answer was to a query of how to get multiple visa signature cards for a single person. Since a single person cannot open multiple indusind account at the branch, thats why suggested to open addon joint accounts with other family members.

Say you and your father has different accounts in indusind. You upgraded your account to indusind exclusive. Then you can request the bank to group your father's account with yours, making both exclusive. Both will have separate customer id as is. Just your father will be able to get access to exclusive banking benefits without needing to keep extra MAB.
And yes you can open another addon joint account with your father. That way you can get another visa signature DC + other DCs if you want.
Grouping works Online / offline. Try your RM first, if he delays write to customer support, they will do the grouping on their end.

More about account grouping

Baki

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
My answer was to a query of how to get multiple visa signature cards for a single person. Since a single person cannot open multiple indusind account at the branch, thats why suggested to open addon joint accounts with other family members.

Say you and your father has different accounts in indusind. You upgraded your account to indusind exclusive. Then you can request the bank to group your father's account with yours, making both exclusive. Both will have separate customer id as is. Just your father will be able to get access to exclusive banking benefits without needing to keep extra MAB.
And yes you can open another addon joint account with your father. That way you can get another visa signature DC + other DCs if you want.
Grouping works Online / offline. Try your RM first, if he delays write to customer support, they will do the grouping on their end.

More about account grouping
Yeah I already have add an addon accounts, but i want 2 signature debit card for same person. As spends & income tax wouldn't work with someone else.

We could do this in hdfc, but thinking if would be possible in indus.