• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best Way to pay Credit Card Bill

kushal

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Guys I am redacting this post as I have been asked by the bank for non disclosure as mentioned in TnCs else my account would be suspended. They had asked me to remove this as this violates the TnC related to not getting reward points for CC payments.

Last edited by a moderator:

SmartyAadi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hey guys. I am trying to pay my bill for Indusind CC using my HDFC DC via the billpay but it fails. The amount does get debited but it fails every time. It does work in case of Icici, Citi, Axis cc but not for my indusind. Anyone here who might able to help ? A few days ago, I had tried to pay a bill of 20K or so and that failed too but I did get the refund so I tried again today but to no avail. Appreciate it fellow tech - finers! thanks guys!

Attachments

• Indusind failed.png
    Indusind failed.png
    15 KB · Views: 21

D₹V

TF Prestige
Hey guys. I am trying to pay my bill for Indusind CC using my HDFC DC via the billpay but it fails. The amount does get debited but it fails every time. It does work in case of Icici, Citi, Axis cc but not for my indusind. Anyone here who might able to help ? A few days ago, I had tried to pay a bill of 20K or so and that failed too but I did get the refund so I tried again today but to no avail. Appreciate it fellow tech - finers! thanks guys!
Merger with Thread 'Best Way to pay Credit Card Bill 0.93%- 1% reward (IndusInd- 0.93% and HDFC- 1%) Debit Card' https://www.technofino.in/community...ard-indusind-0-93-and-hdfc-1-debit-card.4373/

ramkumar_y

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Banker
For past 1 week I'm unable to Redeem or even View rewards earned on my IndusInd Signature MC/Visa DC. Always getting "We cannot process your request at this time. Please try again after sometime. Sorry for the inconvenience." error.
Tried multiple times on various days.
How to view/redeem rewards apart from Netbanking?
Does this mean my I'm banned from earning rewards!?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231201-194306_Chrome.png
    Screenshot_20231201-194306_Chrome.png
    47 KB · Views: 24

D₹V

TF Prestige
For past 1 week I'm unable to Redeem or even View rewards earned on my IndusInd Signature MC/Visa DC. Always getting "We cannot process your request at this time. Please try again after sometime. Sorry for the inconvenience." error.
Tried multiple times on various days.
How to view/redeem rewards apart from Netbanking?
Does this mean my I'm banned from earning rewards!?
Indusind is down ig.
@shutapdiya @4uziaul