• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best Way to pay Credit Card Bill

kushal

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Guys I am redacting this post as I have been asked by the bank for non disclosure as mentioned in TnCs else my account would be suspended. They had asked me to remove this as this violates the TnC related to not getting reward points for CC payments.

Last edited by a moderator:
Refer to this table for monthly spends on Indus Card (These are total monthly spends, not individual), taking into account all the incremental rewards. I have simplified in Rupees.
Spend 5k - 0.35% - Rs 17
Spend 10k - 0.43% - Rs 43
Spend 20k - 0.56% - Rs 112
Spend 30k - 0.67% - Rs 201
Spend 40k - 0.72% - Rs 288
Spend 50k - 0.78% - Rs 390
Spend 60k - 0.83% - Rs 500
Spend 80k - 0.88% - Rs 704
Spend 100k - 0.92% - Rs 920
Spend 112.5k (Max) - 0.93% - Rs 1050
What if we make payment on cheq app using indusind exclusive debit card..

arko

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
You can also get a 2nd HDFC Platinum card by opening a 2nd Savings Max account. So an extra 75K/month can be paid
but the indusind debit card also has bigbasket offer. I buy grocery vegetables etc from bb.so it may be helpful there also. I will close idfc and icici bank savings account as I dont use both having 25k balance x2 =50k

helloworld

TF Legend
no my primary account is in bandhan bank, also have accounts in sbi ,axis burgundy etc
Any problem with indusind bank?

netbanking can automatically log out in between fund transfer.

Annoying logout music.

Non-responsive mobile and netbanking after 10pm.

Support mails never get response (atleast I never get response for reply, till now).

Including nodal officer, your mails maynot delivered and marked as spam.

Loan conversion, dial an EMI etc. spam mails.

most interesting part is, if they send fd mail saying "we're offering so and so.." and by mistake if you see that mail, next day you'll get two mails
1. usually fd mail saying "we're offering.."
2. you saw our fd and didn't complete.

(they send mails with tracker in it)

and worst case

1685769407681.png

Last edited:

hks789

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

Annoying logout music.

Support mails never get response (atleast I never get response for reply, till now).

most interesting part is, if they send fd mail saying "we're offering so and so.." and by mistake if you see that mail, next day you'll get two mails

Support mail is far better with exclusive account.
exclusive@indusind.com responds within 24 hrs.

Rest of all are true. Mobile and Netbanking sometimes becomes unresponsive even during daytime. ☹️

Annoying logout music.

Bro i agree with the cons but here are some pros.

High fd interest rates. Currently 7.75% for non-senior citizen.

You can take three debit cards for free with select/exclusive accounts. which will offer buy1 get1 bms offer 9 times per quarter and many other benefits including lounge access and bigbasket.

Accounts becomes zero mab if you attach right cc to it.

I have never been charged in past 6-7 months for anything, literally anything. On the other hand kotak charges me for changing net banking pin (I get it reversed and they always apologize for it).

You can unsubscribe from their emails and ask their customer service to blacklist your number from all communications from indusind except important things.

Last edited:

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer

Annoying logout music.

Itna bhi sach nhi bolna thha

hks789

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Problem is:

I send mail to 'exclusive@indusind.com' and receive response who sometimes didn't read whole mail before pasting that template response.

Now, If I reply to that mail (sometimes it revert as undelivered and marked as suspected spam) after all struggle not even once get response to that mail.

Is Indus responds only once?

I even sent complaint mail (after follow-up proper timeline), to NO not even once they replied even 1st
One suggestion is to create a new mail and attach service request number of previous request. You can see the SR in the app > service requests.