• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best Way to pay Credit Card Bill

kushal

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Guys I am redacting this post as I have been asked by the bank for non disclosure as mentioned in TnCs else my account would be suspended. They had asked me to remove this as this violates the TnC related to not getting reward points for CC payments.

My amex referral

My Amex Platinum Card Referral

Last edited:
@pprakash11
Abhi points ko credit card bill payment mein use nahi kar sakte hain, toh phir hua na devaluation
Won't say devaluation....as you'll still Indus Reward points on txn. on CheQ.
Only thing is that earlier we used to get points worth Rs. 250/-, now its worth 125/- (as capping introduced).
So, if you pay in a single go the amount of Rs. 112.5k, it's still a win win situation !!

Survivor35

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Quick question the points accumulated for Indus signature dc is 3k per month for oct n nov for bill pay of 112500. Am I missing something as it was 3050 previously.

Do we get points on Indus Mc on uco BBPS and what is maximum time for it to be credited.

simplewarrior

TF Premier
Quick question the points accumulated for Indus signature dc is 3k per month for oct n nov for bill pay of 112500. Am I missing something as it was 3050 previously.

Do we get points on Indus Mc on uco BBPS and what is maximum time for it to be credited.
Max points are 3K only in a month, their value in rupees is 1050