• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best Way to pay Credit Card Bill

kushal

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Guys I am redacting this post as I have been asked by the bank for non disclosure as mentioned in TnCs else my account would be suspended. They had asked me to remove this as this violates the TnC related to not getting reward points for CC payments.

Last edited by a moderator:

hvninhll

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Union Bank and Cheq also works, but Union Bank has a pathetic reward points system where login is not generated even after 6 months.

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
Mostly indusind or paytm patched the mcc code.
I made a CC payment using Indie debit card on paytm and enquired the mcc code. They said mcc is 6051 which is quasi cash merchant ineligible to earn RP's.
So the same should apply to Exclusive debit card and paytm transactions too.
Paytm Is using same MCC since inception, I think.

Earlier when we are getting Points on Indus Visa, MCC is same

Indus Visa ke RP toh kahi nhi gaye

Paytm Is using same MCC since inception, I think.

Earlier when we are getting Points on Indus Visa, MCC is same

Indus Visa ke RP toh kahi nhi gaye
change nahi hoga toh accha hai
But same should apply to indie debit card too na when done on paytm?
And jo banda 21st ko pay kiya tha cc bill, agar ab tak RP's credit nahi hue matlab mostly it's patched.
Mere toh RP's 4th day credit hote the itne din after payment.

kshitij_0

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
change nahi hoga toh accha hai
But same should apply to indie debit card too na when done on paytm?
And jo banda 21st ko pay kiya tha cc bill, agar ab tak RP's credit nahi hue matlab mostly it's patched.
Mere toh RP's 4th day credit hote the itne din after payment.
Is baar mera bhi sabse zyada late hua. But holidays bhi the bahut. Hopefully kal ya parso tak nahi aaya to patched.

Is baar mera bhi sabse zyada late hua. But holidays bhi the bahut. Hopefully kal ya parso tak nahi aaya to patched.
Yup lets wait and see.
Mere next bill payments toh 20nov ko hai
Tab tak aap log update kar lena patched hai ki nahi and also ask the customer care about the reason and mcc of the transaction if not got credited.