• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best way to earn cashback on insurence payment?

bugmenot

TF Ace
Which cards do you hold?

SC Ultimate - 3.3% (not cashback but you can do redemption for GV)
Axis Flipkart - 1.5% (other spend category, tested on paytm)
SBI Cashback - 5% (pay via amazon, I have verified but not sure about current days. Few are getting 1%, for safer side you may buy GVs but 400K GV seems difficult)

Rajagopalan

TF Buzz
Hi All,

I have below Insurance premiums to make by this month end.

LIC Policy 1 : Rs.6800
LIC Policy 2: Rs.6948

Total : Rs. 13748.

I'm planning to get Amazon pay gift card voucher from gyftr.com/edgerewards and load it to my Amazon Pay.

From my Amazon Pay, I will be making the Insurance Payments.

Am I right in understanding the effective way to make payment.?

With Amazon Pay Gift Card i will earn 10X Reward Points and also it will be included in Milestone spends. If I make direct payment with magnus card, then there will not be any reward multiplier.

Please correct me if I'm wrong in understanding and if there are any better ways to proceed.

Thanks, Raj

ujjawal

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi All,

I have below Insurance premiums to make by this month end.

LIC Policy 1 : Rs.6800
LIC Policy 2: Rs.6948

Total : Rs. 13748.

I'm planning to get Amazon pay gift card voucher from gyftr.com/edgerewards and load it to my Amazon Pay.

From my Amazon Pay, I will be making the Insurance Payments.

Am I right in understanding the effective way to make payment.?

With Amazon Pay Gift Card i will earn 10X Reward Points and also it will be included in Milestone spends. If I make direct payment with magnus card, then there will not be any reward multiplier.

Please correct me if I'm wrong in understanding and if there are any better ways to proceed.

Thanks, Raj
It is 3X only not 10X