• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best Way to Apply for C2C , and what should be the steps ?

Hunny1208

TF Buzz
Hey guys, need your help regarding applying for C2C for one of my brother . Can you please tell the steps about how to go about it.

Offline or Online , which way is better ?

Existing card - HDFC business moneyback - 63k limit and 11 months old
Current cibil - 760 and 3 enquiries in last 3 month
Card rejected last month - SBI simplyclick
ITR - 4.98L latest
Location - Metro
Not sure about which cards to go for but mostly do shopping and online payments.

@TechnoFino @Batmanbaba @Subhankar @vaibhav111 @BankExpertIndia @AsishB @AllSeeker @HyperBeast and others.

Any suggestions and advice is appreciated :)

Last edited:

CMG

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Which card are you looking to apply for? What is the limit of the exisitng card? Salaried or Self employed?

FinoGuy

TF Ace
Update your first post with the following info for better responses.
1)existing card with limit & duration (how old)
2)current cibil & how many enquiries in last 3 month
3)any cc rejections recently in last 6mths?
4)itr value, if you're comfortable sharing
5) expectations from c2c card :features /reward rate / planned usage category like travel /shopping etc.
6)your shortlisted cards is any
7)location (metro/tier)

Hunny1208

TF Buzz
Update your first post with the following info for better responses.
1)existing card with limit & duration (how old)
2)current cibil & how many enquiries in last 3 month
3)any cc rejections recently in last 6mths?
4)itr value, if you're comfortable sharing
5) expectations from c2c card :features /reward rate / planned usage category like travel /shopping etc.
6)your shortlisted cards is any
7)location (metro/tier)
Updates thanks

AllSeeker

TF Ace
He can apply and get Amazon ICICI whenever its available to him, Freecharge plus from axis, Flipkart axis, Axis neo/myzone.

In fact I would suggest applying for all the above one by one, just make sure CIBIL stays above 760, preferably 770. His ITR is sufficient for all the above applications, so it wouldn't be an issue even if its not a C2C application.

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
Hey guys, need your help regarding applying for C2C for one of my brother . Can you please tell the steps about how to go about it.

Offline or Online , which way is better ?

Existing card - HDFC business moneyback - 63k limit and 11 months old
Current cibil - 760 and 3 enquiries in last 3 month
Card rejected last month - SBI simplyclick
ITR - 4.98L latest
Location - Metro
Not sure about which cards to go for but mostly do shopping and online payments.

@TechnoFino @Batmanbaba @Subhankar @vaibhav111 @BankExpertIndia @AsishB @AllSeeker @HyperBeast and others.

Any suggestions and advice is appreciated :)
Why did sbi rejected your application for simply click ?

adi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I would suggest you to wait till your limit of hdfc gets 100k atleast. to get any bank card best option for you will be to open an account with them thn get that cc very high chance of pre approved cc by this way applications won't get rejected and cibil will be maintained.

Hunny1208

TF Buzz
He can apply and get Amazon ICICI whenever its available to him, Freecharge plus from axis, Flipkart axis, Axis neo/myzone.

In fact I would suggest applying for all the above one by one, just make sure CIBIL stays above 760, preferably 770. His ITR is sufficient for all the above applications, so it wouldn't be an issue even if its not a C2C application.
I was thinking C2C application has higher chances of getting approved ?

Is it like so ?

Or should we apply online ?

Hunny1208

TF Buzz
I would suggest you to wait till your limit of hdfc gets 100k atleast. to get any bank card best option for you will be to open an account with them thn get that cc very high chance of pre approved cc by this way applications won't get rejected and cibil will be maintained.
hdfc card is almost 1 year old, no LE offers as of yet .
Maintaining so many accounts for him would be a hassle.

Hunny1208

TF Buzz
Go for idfc, bank of baroda premier, wait for axis... As currently indian oil ltf going its not worth... Can go for icici platinum... For icici offers and also sbi simplyclick... For sbi offers
Tried IDFC , checked eligibility, they offered FD card in the end lol. So IDFC out of option as of now.