Best usage of cred coins ??

Good day guys,

I have about 50 lakh cred coins , I know there is not much use of those coins . Still if anyone has identified any better usage of cred coins , kindly comment

sahildca

I ve 86lacks cred coin n they r of no use, spins n unique bids with coins are also fake I think so
yes unique bids are fake and scam run by cred.coins are useless. overall strategy of cred is to get premium credit score person database and use it to sell financial products like loans(cred cash) and earn money by interest, also they want to access our email account (what!!) because people with decent credit score avoid being default

Patil007

yes unique bids are fake and scam run by cred.coins are useless. overall strategy of cred is to get premium credit score person database and use it to sell financial products like loans(cred cash) and earn money by interest, also they want to access our email account (what!!) because people with decent credit score avoid being default
true

karankayastha

Good day guys,

I have about 50 lakh cred coins , I know there is not much use of those coins . Still if anyone has identified any better usage of cred coins

Good day guys,

I have about 50 lakh cred coins , I know there is not much use of those coins . Still if anyone has identified any better usage of cred coins , kindly comment
Use them in cred store its amazing & you get awesome deals

gurbina

The fact that their users are accumulating such ridiculous amounts of CRED Coins shows how badly designed their rewards programs is.

Look at PayTM cashback points for example.

CRED coins is possibly the most useless currency in the universe.

Most of these rewards they are discounts on very overpriced items or useless offers to bring traffic so some lesser known companies but mostly companies doing drop shipping.

AsB

I really don't want cashbacks on Credit Card bill payments, because I understand that banks and apps cannot continue their business, offering discounts and then making tremendous losses.
But, in Cred ,they do not have a proper and reliable customer support and that is a single reason, why I stopped using it from April 2022.

So, if anyone wants my 4.8 lakh Cred Coins, feel free to take it

AsB

Don't use Amazon Pay I would suggest. It takes hell lot of time to settle. Paytm is better. Only 1 day settlement.
It takes a maximum of 3 days for Amazon Pay to settle. But, in case of PayTM, you will not get a proper customer support experience, in case your money is stuck.
And I have seen a person over YouTube complain that even though PayTM shows the bill payment as successful, they actually had not deposited it in the Credit Card, which got solved after escalation to RBI. ( I will give you the link, if I come across it again ). So, like I say, it is best not to take even known risks with Credit Cards.