• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

[cred] tuition fee payment says monthly limit exceeded

ragz

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hello everyone,
I have been paying my kids tuition fee using cred education fee option but after paying 1 fee for school and 1 tuition fee now third time I am trying and I get exceeded monthly limit.
Both fee combined are not more than 10k rs and for third payment I am getting this error that monthly limit exceeded
Does any one know what is monthly limit and why am I getting this error only after 2 or 3 transaction of less than 10k..
Actually I had to make just 2 transaction but just to test tuition fee payment I did one small payment and post that to do remaining amount transfer I started getting this error.. I tried different upi Id also and even smaller amount but still same error

ssnthegenius

TF Premier
Hello everyone,
I have been paying my kids tuition fee using cred education fee option but after paying 1 fee for school and 1 tuition fee now third time I am trying and I get exceeded monthly limit.
Both fee combined are not more than 10k rs and for third payment I am getting this error that monthly limit exceeded
Does any one know what is monthly limit and why am I getting this error only after 2 or 3 transaction of less than 10k..
Actually I had to make just 2 transaction but just to test tuition fee payment I did one small payment and post that to do remaining amount transfer I started getting this error.. I tried different upi Id also and even smaller amount but still same error
Use Paytm. There's always offer available

lanlandutt

TF Neo
Hello everyone,
Have u tried calling customer care?

ragz

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Only 2 payments per month per card allowed on Cred Platform( use any account, it won't allow after 2nd transaction)
Got the same reply from cred support that 2 transaction per month.. Though didn't knew it's power card on the platform.. That means can't even use other cred account.. Thanks for the info