• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best Rupay Add-on card for wife

CoolGeek

TF Premier
******Update*******
I got IndusInd Platinum Rupay LTF credit card (add-on card) for my wife, and it worked for her UPI number too. It's a decent card with 0.7% return for UPI

-------------------
Hi Everyone,
I have a Tata Neu rupay card, which I use for UPI payments. My wife just started a company (and its not making any revenue), and she does not have any credit cards. She also spends on UPI when I am not there. Hdfc does not allow us to add Add-on card to her mobile UPI.
So I want to know the best Rupay credit card (with a good cashback rate) that I can apply in my name, and then I can apply for a free add-on card for my wife, which can be added to her mobile number UPI.

Last edited:

CoolGeek

TF Premier
1 you were looking for rupay card for upi .so hdfc comes 1st .

If u looking for reward card there are many in category.
U can check Some thread on best rupay card.

For first card - Hdfc account + high balance maintain= 100% pre approved cc in one quarter
So you mean to say, first get one card initially, and then look for a better reward based Rupay card?

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
So you mean to say, first get one card initially, and then look for a better reward based Rupay card?
Yes . If u maintain good & get 2 lakh limit in HFDC then all other card u will apply will have same limit around it .& Not 20-30 k .
Exception - Sbi

Anon1

TF Premier
Just to update everyone...I got IndusInd Platinum RUpay credit card (add-on card) for my wife, and it worked in her UPI number too. Its a decent card with 0.7% return for UPI.
What's the process to apply for addon in indusind app ? I didn't find the option in app please let me know what's the process to apply add on

deburger

TF Buzz
******Update*******
I got IndusInd Platinum Rupay LTF credit card (add-on card) for my wife, and it worked for her UPI number too. It's a decent card with 0.7% return for UPI

-------------------
Hi Everyone,
I have a Tata Neu rupay card, which I use for UPI payments. My wife just started a company (and its not making any revenue), and she does not have any credit cards. She also spends on UPI when I am not there. Hdfc does not allow us to add Add-on card to her mobile UPI.
So I want to know the best Rupay credit card (with a good cashback rate) that I can apply in my name, and then I can apply for a free add-on card for my wife, which can be added to her mobile number UPI.
I have a similar scenario. Thanks for the summarised update