• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best redemption of stay plus night with accor plus membership

arjunking

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Hi,

I have 2 stay plus nights as joining benefit with axis reserve card.
Can you guys share the best redemption options for it?
I couldn't find any availability for Fairmont jaipur throughout the year.
There are some good options in Phuket, Thailand but currently I am planning to complete my Marriott elite nights over there

Solution
Hi,

There are some good options in Phuket, Thailand but currently I am planning to complete my Marriott elite nights over there
Fairmont no longer support Stay Plus, even with calling and booking. In India, the best redemption now is Sofitel, Mumbai.

Globally, Fairmont / Sofitel would be great redemption. Only the Sofitel, not Sofitel Legend

dhshankar

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Fairmont jaipur available during the period Apr 7-11 this year, but I see that stay plus voucher not applied on this booking (showing only member rate)

If you any plans to Bali, then you can use at Sofitel Bali

arjunking

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Found some good options in Singapore too
Planning to take a stopover in Singapore on way to Bali
Now need to figure out how to get free breakfast and lounge access.

card_monarch

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Hi,

Hi, Does axis give a choice to the Reserve cardmember to choose the city of Accor Plus Membership. The vouchers with the membership are location specific. E.g. if i stay in Delhi and applied for the card in Delhi, is it possible to get the Accor Plus kit for Mumbai location?

arjunking

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Would you mind sharing the "good options in singapore" ?
SO Sofitel
Swissotel
Fairmont
Hi, Does axis give a choice to the Reserve cardmember to choose the city of Accor Plus Membership. The vouchers with the membership are location specific. E.g. if i stay in Delhi and applied for the card in Delhi, is it possible to get the Accor Plus kit for Mumbai location?

No Idea. I doubt that is possible as they don't take any input before issuing it.

ashwinsid

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Found some good options in Singapore too
Planning to take a stopover in Singapore on way to Bali
Now need to figure out how to get free breakfast and lounge access.
If your visit to Singapore is already completed, may I request to share a feedback on the accor property you shared at/tips /advise as I am planning to visit and utilize Accor Plus stay & other benefits.

Subhankar

TF Ace
TF Family
Chief Mod
Hi,

Fairmont no longer support Stay Plus, even with calling and booking. In India, the best redemption now is Sofitel, Mumbai.

Globally, Fairmont / Sofitel would be great redemption. Only the Sofitel, not Sofitel Legend

Solution

mosco

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

😭😭
I was planning to buy membership for Fairmont Jaipur. Only this thread mentioned this and now I'll have to rethink