• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Accor Stay Plus consecutive two nights redemption

moriarty

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Somewhere on Twitter, I read that Accor cancels the booking if you use Stayplus for two consecutive nights. Is that true?

Also, does Fairmont Jaipur qualifies for Stay Plus? and if yes, how about the availability?

Avijeet

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I recently got the AccorPlus Membership from RESERVE CARD ...

Can I book any hotel or is there a category range?

caabhi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Curious to learn about experience of other members with respect to using Accorplus for Reserve. I read somewhere that you can only use one complementary night at a time. Plus the official literature of Reserve only mentions 1 complementary stay as against 2 which many people have confirmed having received. Understand that it is recent change and thus update is pending in the product literature. Nevertheless, would be great to hear the experience of other members.

@Subhankar- Would love to hear your experience wrt Reserve Accorplus. Have you tried availing the 2 complementary nights at one go or have heard any user experience ?

Subhankar

TF Ace
TF Family
Chief Mod
Curious to learn about experience of other members with respect to using Accorplus for Reserve. I read somewhere that you can only use one complementary night at a time. Plus the official literature of Reserve only mentions 1 complementary stay as against 2 which many people have confirmed having received. Understand that it is recent change and thus update is pending in the product literature. Nevertheless, would be great to hear the experience of other members.

@Subhankar- Would love to hear your experience wrt Reserve Accorplus. Have you tried availing the 2 complementary nights at one go or have heard any user experience ?
As mentioned by a twitter user, he was able to book two nights with two separate booking at a same property, but the property failed to honour as it was not letting it redeem.
So basically book separate properties.