• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best Platform for Managing SIPs

Predator

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Presently I am using Paytm Money, everything is fine except the date of asset allocation. Suppose I make payment on 19th, then it gets credited to AMC in 2-3 days and NAV is allocated of that date only.
This way it gets risky sometimes when I want to top-up my SIP during NIFTY fall as on the day of allocation NAV may actually increase.
The solution to this is to have direct portfolio with AMCs but it gets too hectic to manage and keep track by visiting several websites.

Is there any other solution to this or any other platform which takes care of this?

Presently I am using Paytm Money, everything is fine except the date of asset allocation. Suppose I make payment on 19th, then it gets credited to AMC in 2-3 days and NAV is allocated of that date only.
This way it gets risky sometimes when I want to top-up my SIP during NIFTY fall as on the day of allocation NAV may actually increase.
The solution to this is to have direct portfolio with AMCs but it gets too hectic to manage and keep track by visiting several websites.

Is there any other solution to this or any other platform which takes care of this?
Mutual Fund app and amount credited to AMC doesn't matter but time of SIP or lumpsum investment matter for NAV date. If SIP is debited before 3 pm then you'll get units based on same date NAV and if amount debited after 3pm then you'll get units based on next day NAV.

If you have SIP set then most probably your SIP will be debited before 3pm and you'll get same day NAV.

If you want to use different app than try Groww app.

Predator

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Mutual Fund app and amount credited to AMC doesn't matter but time of SIP or lumpsum investment matter for NAV date. If SIP is debited before 3 pm then you'll get units based on same date NAV and if amount debited after 3pm then you'll get units based on next day NAV.

If you have SIP set then most probably your SIP will be debited before 3pm and you'll get same day NAV.

If you want to use different app than try Groww app.
This does not happen when we use third-party apps like Paytm money. It takes time to get money credited in AMCs account. My payment deducts on 19th of every month but NAV is allocated on 21 or 22nd.

Just checked website of Groww app, they also takes T+2/3 days for unit allocation
I guess, it would be same for every third-party app

This does not happen when we use third-party apps like Paytm money. It takes time to get money credited in AMCs account. My payment deducts on 19th of every month but NAV is allocated on 21 or 22nd.

Just checked website of Groww app, they also takes T+2/3 days for unit allocation
I guess, it would be same for every third-party app
Don't know about Paytm Money, why it take that much time but on Groww money you get NAV based on cut-off time of payment.

Also unit allocation can take 2 to 3 days but that doesn't mean you'll get NAV of unit allocation day.

Here's screenshot you can see NAV date is same as payment date.

Attachments

• image_picker7986497881061352484.jpg
    image_picker7986497881061352484.jpg
    215.7 KB · Views: 11

Predator

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Don't know about Paytm Money, why it take that much time but on Groww money you get NAV based on cut-off time of payment.

Also unit allocation can take 2 to 3 days but that doesn't mean you'll get NAV of unit allocation day.

Here's screenshot you can see NAV date is same as payment date.
okay. will check groww app by starting a small SIP. Thank you

Vipsssy

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Try using Zerodha Coin if you have account with Zerodha

very simple and clean UI plus if you pay for your Mutual fund before 1.30 pm you will get same day NAV and next day you will see the amount in holding of that Mutual fund

Predator

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Try using Zerodha Coin if you have account with Zerodha

very simple and clean UI plus if you pay for your Mutual fund before 1.30 pm you will get same day NAV and next day you will see the amount in holding of that Mutual fund
Zerodha services are deteriorating day by day. Orders are getting cancelled, service response is too slow these days .

anupsatda

TF Buzz
have been using kuvera... pretty simple to add/stop SIP... however I redeemed one mutual fund and it took them over a week to transfer funds...

Value research if you can add them individually for me its works wonders.
I just have 4 funds for me and 2 funds for my parents all added. You can check the interface.
If you want automatic and a lil slow (by slow I mean the nav update will take 12hours almost) you can rely on kfintech or cams app for diff fund houses under cams or karvy KRA.
Please ask for more details happy to help here