• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best low interest credit line

raniphore

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have a credit line of 5 lakhs from CRED cash. I can withdraw money instantly to my bank account at a processing fee and the interest rate for the loan is 13%. Recently CRED is having some issues with CRED cash. Are there any other credit lines with interest rate <=13% p.a . I have been approached by Bajaj Finserv but I guess they have higher interest rates on overdraft facility.

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
I have a credit line of 5 lakhs from CRED cash. I can withdraw money instantly to my bank account at a processing fee and the interest rate for the loan is 13%. Recently CRED is having some issues with CRED cash. Are there any other credit lines with interest rate <=13% p.a . I have been approached by Bajaj Finserv but I guess they have higher interest rates on overdraft facility.
Try some cc which offer interest free cash withdrawals for the billing period
Ex idfc wealth

sheru

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
There's 12% club similar to cred cash, for quick emergency/contingency credit.

You'll get better rates by pledging some collateral like mutual funds etc.
Loan Against MF or FD is much better option than having unsecured credit for long duration.

Banking101

TF Select
VIP Lounge
If you have an idfc account, you might be interested in idfc first money credit line. It's a service that offers loans at 13% interest rate, just like cred cash. You can see if you qualify for it by visiting the personal loan section in the idfc app.