• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best Loan Apps without Cibil Hard Inquiry

coolguy1

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Loans are given based on your CIBIL score.

CIBIL score is checked to ensure that you can pay back the loan.

Every bank/institution that gives you loan wants their money back with interest.

Giving loan without checking CIBIL is like giving a banana to a monkey and hoping he will not eat it and return later.

sudhirsiddhi

TF Select
Loans are given based on your CIBIL score.

CIBIL score is checked to ensure that you can pay back the loan.

Every bank/institution that gives you loan wants their money back with interest.

Giving loan without checking CIBIL is like giving a banana to a monkey and hoping he will not eat it and return later.
I'm taking abou hard inquiry not soft inquiry

Guys , please suggest me.. main ek partnership firm me employee hu . And mujhe personal loan lena h .. banks to nhi de rhe h qki co. Unlisted hain... To main kaha se loan le sakta hu..please Suggest

nomad

TF Premier
Hey Guys

I want to get some money for some work but I don't want to do hard inquiry in Cibil

Please suggest me Apps
Sorry man, but I don't think there any apps now especially after the crackdown on these illegal loan disbursement apps. Also, there is an added issue of privacy where they may start harassing your contacts.

What's the issue with a hard enquiry? Is CIBIL not good?
Ideally any NBFC or bank will check your credit worthiness and disburse loan if the criteria meets.