• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best debit cards to pay credit card bills and get cashback

RockyBond

TF Premier
I have Hdfc Easyshop Platinum debit card which gives 1% upto Rs 750 per month on credit card bills paid via Hdfc portal.

what other debit cards give similar rewards of 1% or more?

i have heard Indusind gives. please share some light on such offers.

SiddharthR

TF Ace
I have Hdfc Easyshop Platinum debit card which gives 1% upto Rs 750 per month on credit card bills paid via Hdfc portal.

what other debit cards give similar rewards of 1% or more?

i have heard Indusind gives. please share some light on such offers.
Thread already available somewhere

TheMentalist

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
share link please

bugmenot

TF Ace
@TechnoFino @bhavyegoel @Subhankar

Duplicate posts are polluting whole forum. Please take some actions to make the community meaningful. I don't know why mods don't close these or merge.

bugmenot

TF Ace
Main reason for duplicate posts is that search is unlike google's search. On google, we get results which we want but here even if we write word to word then also we don't get needed results 🙁
One could use google to search technofino. Just add "technofino" to the query, you would get result from the forum.

For more focused result, google dork can be used, like given below

<Your query> site:technofino.in

Example: hdfc platinum debit card site:technofino.in

SiddharthR

TF Ace
One could use google to search technofino. Just add "technofino" to the query, you would get result from the forum.

'🙏 for 📈 my 🧠'

This🔝 is what you are saying to do when I can just type
"Thanks for increasing my knowledge"😅🤣

@TheMentalist @Life_style @gurubhai

Edit: This isn't working. Check here

Last edited:

paresh22

TF Ace
I agree so many threads now about hdfc easyshop dc payment. Good to merge them so that we can guide newbies to single thread instead to confuse them with many threads in search results.

TheMentalist

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I agree so many threads now about hdfc easyshop dc payment. Good to merge them so that we can guide newbies to single thread instead to confuse them with many threads in search results.
Single threads created by admin himself, now lost in search results

bugmenot

TF Ace
Of course the solution which I gave, may not work for all cases. That "30L limit" search is one of corner cases. At least, one can easily find about hdfc debit card bill pay.

PS : I was able to find on google, using the google dork. Just wrapped the query in double quotes, so google will do exact word search. It's 4th result in first page.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230122_231104.jpg
    Screenshot_20230122_231104.jpg
    273.6 KB · Views: 48

RajBlr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

'🙏 for 📈 my 🧠'

This🔝 is what you are saying to do when I can just type
"Thanks for increasing my knowledge"😅🤣

@TheMentalist @Life_style @gurubhai

Of course the solution which I gave, may not work for all cases. That "30L limit" search is one of corner cases. At least, one can easily find about hdfc debit card bill pay.

PS : I was able to find on google, using the google dork. Just wrapped the query in double quotes, so google will do exact word search. It's 4th result in first page.

@bugmenot Used your style query with little fine-tuning with AND and it yielded me in a few sec as a top one :)

Google search snap and thread it found link is below

1674419330128.png