• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best credit card for school / college fee payments

mast2510

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Hi friends, one more query:

I would like to know which is the best credit card for paying school & college fees ?

Points to note here, the school website allows to pay the fee from their website directly and no need to use any of the 3rd party app like CRED.

So which are the best credit cards give more benefits?
I have HDFC Infinia, Axis Magnus, SBI cashback, ICICI Amazon pay/coral, IDFC First, etc..

Thanks in advance.

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
Hi friends, one more query:

I would like to know which is the best credit card for paying school & college fees ?

Points to note here, the school website allows to pay the fee from their website directly and no need to use any of the 3rd party app like CRED.

So which are the best credit cards give more benefits?
I have HDFC Infinia, Axis Magnus, SBI cashback, ICICI Amazon pay/coral, IDFC First, etc..

Thanks in advance.
Magnus upto 1l in a month then apay 1% flat returns

mast2510

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Magnus upto 1l in a month then apay 1% flat returns
Hi,... One more query on the same subject:

Now I need to pay 3 lakh rupees to a collage as part of my son's admission. They gave their collage current account number with IFSC code. Now my query is:

1. Can I use any of the online apps to transfer money from credit cards to their bank account? I know that there will be 1~2% charges, but few cards may give better reward points!
2. Which of these cards ((HDFC Infinia/Tata Neu, Axis Magnus, SBI cashback/gold, ICICI Amazon pay/coral, IDFC First, Indusind Legend) provide benefits when I transfer money from CC to bank account?

or I better go and pay the money directly from my bank account through NEFT?

Please suggest.

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
Hi,... One more query on the same subject:

Now I need to pay 3 lakh rupees to a collage as part of my son's admission. They gave their collage current account number with IFSC code. Now my query is:

1. Can I use any of the online apps to transfer money from credit cards to their bank account? I know that there will be 1~2% charges, but few cards may give better reward points!
2. Which of these cards ((HDFC Infinia/Tata Neu, Axis Magnus, SBI cashback/gold, ICICI Amazon pay/coral, IDFC First, Indusind Legend) provide benefits when I transfer money from CC to bank account?

or I better go and pay the money directly from my bank account through NEFT?

Please suggest.
Use BharTnxt by using different cc and u can get rewards less the charges by BharTnxt

mast2510

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Great. Thanks.

May I know which are the credit cards give rewards? other than Axis Magnus. because I need to pay 3 lakhs which can be distributed to multiple CCs.

Madhav

TF Buzz
I'm going to pay over Rs.15 lakhs in education fees over the next 2 years and I want a new card for just this purpose.
Which card would you suggest for me given SBI cashback has removed rewards on education fee payment now.

GauravJ

TF Neo
Hi friends, isn't SBI Simply credit card a good option for online education spends as they are included in milestone spends which would mean an effective reward rate of 2.25% including 1 reward point on spend of 100.
I checked with SBI Customer care. He confirmed that online education spends will be included in milestone spends..
Experts, please confirm..