• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best credit card for insurance payments

NAITIK14

TF Buzz
Hello After devaluation of SBI CB card and SC Ultimate card, which are best cards or options that gives max cashback or points for insurance payments.

ltf4ever

TF Ace
Hello After devaluation of SBI CB card and SC Ultimate card, which are best cards or options that gives max cashback or points for insurance payments.
1. buy amazon pay balance from gyftr using hdfc dcb or infinia. pay from amazon app. you will get aroun 9 to 15 percent effective rewards. or any ither card that gives gyftr rewards
2. tata neu infinity card pay on neu app to get at least 5 percent coins. but lic not there on neu yet.

CCIND

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Infina gives 16% reward points when you make insurance payment using amazon gift voucher…beyond 10k monthly limit i use amex platinum travel card …it gives minimum 8% value(Taj voucher)…through amazon gift voucher provided we meet yearly 4 lakh spend milestone.

aravindmyd

TF Buzz
I have Axis Magnus, Atlas, Citi Premier miles, HDFC Milennia, SBI simply click, IndusInd Legend, ICICI Amazon Pay, and IDFC First bank cards. I need to pay around 75K insurance payments and 50K NPS investment. Suggest to me which card to use.

starstruck

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have Axis Magnus, Atlas, Citi Premier miles, HDFC Milennia, SBI simply click, IndusInd Legend, ICICI Amazon Pay, and IDFC First bank cards. I need to pay around 75K insurance payments and 50K NPS investment. Suggest to me which card to use.
Use Magnus within 2 days and get min 10% back as miles transfer as you will meet the 1 lakh spends criteria.