• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best Card to pay Insurance (Amount > 50k) post 1st September 2023

rohitsinha

TF Select
I have to pay health insurance amount of 82K - 1.12L depending on for how many years advance I give. Last time I did it with Magnus. Now that Magnus is dead for us, Which card do you think is best for insurance? I am open to adding new card to my collection.
Here are my thoughts -
1. Infinia + AGV - I have Infinia and I can buy AGV through smartly but capping is 10K per month so useless
2. Infinia- Directly 3.33% upto 5000 discount
3. Buy any Vistara card like SBI prime Vistara - per 1.5L get a premium economy ticket and 3K CV. I value the ticket to be 6K and 3K CV to be worth 2K Rs. So Rs 8K benefits per 1.5L ~ 5.5%
4. I have not used SBI cashback card so if anyone can tell me if 5% is valid on AGV and if yes, then via which site and what's the capping?
If you have any other idea with 5% or greater returns please let me know
5. Tata neu card - Let's say I have data net infinity and I pay through tata net bill. Will it it flat 5% data net coins or with some capping for insurance

Last edited:

RajS

TF Select
I have to pay health insurance amount of 82K - 1.12L depending on for how many years advance I give. Last time I did it with Magnus. Now that Magnus is dead for us, Which card do you think is best for insurance? I am open to adding new card to my collection.
Here are my thoughts -
1. Infinia + AGV - I have Infinia and I can buy AGV through smartly but capping is 10K per month so useless
2. Infinia- Directly 3.33% upto 5000 discount
3. Buy any Vistara card like SBI prime Vistara - per 1.5L get a premium economy ticket and 3K CV. I value the ticket to be 6K and 3K CV to be worth 2K Rs. So Rs 8K benefits per 1.5L ~ 5.5%
4. I have not used SBI cashback card so if anyone can tell me if 5% is valid on AGV and if yes, then via which site and what's the capping?
If you have any other idea with 5% or greater returns please let me know
5. Tata neu card - Let's say I have data net infinity and I pay through tata net bill. Will it it flat 5% data net coins or with some capping for insurance
4. No sites as of now. One we had, over now
5. Credit card not allowed for insurance for 20k (i think) and above bill in Neu app