• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best credit card for BPCL fuel transactions

codenerd

TF Ace
Can someone please suggest me the best credit card for Fuel transactions of upto 10-11k per month which gives me best reward in terms of cash redemption/free fuel without much of a hassle as per 2 scenarios:

If I only fill at BPCL petrol pumps
OR
If I only fill at HPCL petrol pumps
OR
If I fill fuel at either of the petrol pumps - IOCL/BPCL/HPCL

rakkuvgd

TF Buzz
Can someone please suggest me the best credit card for Fuel transactions of upto 10-11k per month which gives me best reward in terms of cash redemption/free fuel without much of a hassle as per 2 scenarios:

If I only fill at BPCL petrol pumps
OR
If I only fill at HPCL petrol pumps
OR
If I fill fuel at either of the petrol pumps - IOCL/BPCL/HPCL
I have been using Sbi bpcl for the past 2.5 years.. Experience have been good.. Now for the past few months.. They don't credit me the fuel surcharge waiver of 1%.
I called them for the past three months and they refunded some amount.. But the issue still persists.. Still I don't get the fuel surcharge waiver with some of my transactions mostly the bigger one nes like 1200- 2500 Rs.

They are not solving my issue for all at once.. I won't have time to call them each month to refund me with the amount.. Also the call costs more than the surcharge waiver..

rakkuvgd

TF Buzz
I have been using Sbi bpcl for the past 2.5 years.. Experience have been good.. Now for the past few months.. They don't credit me the fuel surcharge waiver of 1%.
I called them for the past three months and they refunded some amount.. But the issue still persists.. Still I don't get the fuel surcharge waiver with some of my transactions mostly the bigger one nes like 1200- 2500 Rs.

They are not solving my issue for all at once.. I won't have time to call them each month to refund me with the amount.. Also the call costs more than the surcharge waiver..
One thing I noticed with one Transaction today is they charged me 2.2% of surcharge waiver... I feel like they do a lot in the background without our notice to claim some additional profit

pprakash11

TF Prestige
One thing I noticed with one Transaction today is they charged me 2.2% of surcharge waiver... I feel like they do a lot in the background without our notice to claim some additional profit
This 2.2% issue is the aquirer bank Issue (the bank whose POS machine on which you have swiped. Its not a fault of SBI Card.