• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best credit card for BPCL fuel transactions

codenerd

TF Ace
Can someone please suggest me the best credit card for Fuel transactions of upto 10-11k per month which gives me best reward in terms of cash redemption/free fuel without much of a hassle as per 2 scenarios:

If I only fill at BPCL petrol pumps
OR
If I only fill at HPCL petrol pumps
OR
If I fill fuel at either of the petrol pumps - IOCL/BPCL/HPCL

sxchzy

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
Can someone please suggest me the best credit card for Fuel transactions of upto 10-11k per month which gives me best reward in terms of cash redemption/free fuel without much of a hassle as per 2 scenarios:

If I only fill at BPCL petrol pumps
OR
If I only fill at HPCL petrol pumps
OR
If I fill fuel at either of the petrol pumps - IOCL/BPCL/HPCL
For BPCL only
Go for sbi bpcl credit card
Otherwise for either hpcl /iocl/bpcl

Go for axis Indian oil icici hpcl cc

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
Get the BPCL Octane Card, and if the BPCL pump cannot redeem the points, you can buy an equivalent voucher from the reward section of the SBI Card app. You can find videos on YouTube that explain how to get those vouchers and how to redeem them. BPCL pumps accept those vouchers without any issues.

mystic

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I have applied for the Axis IOC Rupay Credit card, it was awarded as LTF.
SBI BPCL fee did not make sense for the cashback and my monthly spend, hence applied for Axis. Also the Rupay version made it sweet for my first UPI linking CC.

codenerd

TF Ace
I have been using sbi bpcl octane credit card for more than a year. Never faced a problem regarding points. But make sure your nearest bpcl pump has the facility to redeem the points. Not all of them have this facility.
This is an imp point! Thanks a lot.

fin_avid

TF Buzz
I have applied for the Axis IOC Rupay Credit card, it was awarded as LTF.
SBI BPCL fee did not make sense for the cashback and my monthly spend, hence applied for Axis. Also the Rupay version made it sweet for my first UPI linking CC.
have any account with them ?? applied thru their website?

xinmushert

TF Buzz
I have been using the SBI BPCL card and have loved it since. Everytime I earn ~1000 points, I redeem for a BPCL Rs 250 voucher. I am also using the AXIS IOCL card but the redemption options are quite restricted (Let me know if i m using it incorrectly).