• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best Cards for Online Shopping? Got AMZN ICICI, but wondering of others for non Amazon IN online shopping?

bugmenot

TF Ace
Which are your preferred non amazon sites for shopping?

If looking for generic go for sbi cashback, no brainer

Others are axis flipkart (flipkart, myntra - 5%, cleartrip, uber, tata play, swiggy, pvr, cult.fit - 4% unlimited) and hdfc millennia (5% Cashback on Amazon, BookMyShow, Cult.fit, Flipkart, Myntra, Sony LIV, Swiggy, Tata CLiQ, Uber and Zomato upto ₹1,000)

Akash Topder

TF Premier
SBI Cashback. It's the easiest card to recommend if you do shopping from various websites and not bound to only Amazon or Flipkart. If you're only bound to AMZ, FK or myntra then HDFC Millennia. But if only FK and Myntra are your go to shopping app then Axis Flipkart. If you shop only at Tata Neu then HDFC Tata Neu can be your best friend.

insight

TF Ace
Which are your preferred non amazon sites for shopping?

If looking for generic go for sbi cashback, no brainer

Others are

Axis Flipkart (flipkart, myntra - 5%, cleartrip, uber, tata play, swiggy, pvr, cult.fit - 4% unlimited) and

hdfc millennia (5% Cashback on Amazon, BookMyShow, Cult.fit, Flipkart, Myntra, Sony LIV, Swiggy, Tata CLiQ, Uber and Zomato upto ₹1,000)
SBI Cashback. It's the easiest card to recommend if you do shopping from various websites and not bound to only Amazon or Flipkart.

If you're only bound to AMZ, FK or myntra then HDFC Millennia.

But if only FK and Myntra are your go to shopping app then Axis Flipkart.

If you shop only at Tata Neu then HDFC Tata Neu can be your best friend.
Frankly have not shopped in long so unaware of how and what perks come about.

Frankly I ought've gotten AMZN ICICI Sooner.

Cashback is good.
Discount partnership deals that you've shared as well.
Saw Amazon site also offer some different % off with some cards for X value orders. Maybe I can share what I saw.

Last edited:

insight

TF Ace
Which cards/ companies help you Undo/ Chargeback Bad Merchants/ Vendors?

Companies or Websites that may send item not matching online details?
They ought to.

But I am wondering if there are some cooperative fast players and others who are not?

For e.g. I get HappyFares/ BudgetAir offer via SkyScanner/ Kayak for ticket booking.
When looking at HappyFares/ BudgetAir reviews, its like a crapshoot.

How may I approach such a vendors booking? Any folks with experiences here - good bad?

Last edited:

jade

TF Premier
If spent as Rs 1500 * 4 in a month online, MRCC is also good card. It gets you 1000 reward points valued at around Rs 400.

Of course there is SBI Cashback card that gives 5% Cashback on online purchases.